Rescue Yorkie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Super Friend
Neighbor
AF1QipOh5JxFxmtrp1w1Zm4rWhBYH7uyVwDPeqM3YnOh=s512-p-qv=pvj8j1cggm9op2ctb2raq26edfnn1ug9g,m=05b58ea9cf7445ee4fefb08008818606,x=,t=25-iv2205

We adopted Maggie in August from the East TN Small Breed Rescue. She loves her ball and will play till you wear out. She is like most of her breed and only has 2 speeds, off or on!

How can anything with a face like that need rescuing? She's adorable.

Do you know how old she is? She looks like a pup still.

How can anything with a face like that need rescuing? She's adorable.

Do you know how old she is? She looks like a pup still.
Not sure how old she is but our vet said a year or so. She was found running down a road in Georgia. They hunted for her owners but never found anyone who would claim her. Her tail had been docked but no microchip. Where she was found they thought she might have been dumped.

That's how we got most of our animals in the last 25 years or so. Just driving down the road and finding puppies or kittens that were dumped.

I know there are some really dumb people that take their dogs on vacation in the country and don't keep them on a leash and they get lost.

That's how we got most of our animals in the last 25 years or so. Just driving down the road and finding puppies or kittens that were dumped.

I know there are some really dumb people that take their dogs on vacation in the country and don't keep them on a leash and they get lost.
Or they get a puppy and either they don't know about the breed requirements or the puppy grows up!

Or they get a puppy and either they don't know about the breed requirements or the puppy grows up!
Way too often that's true.

I feel strongly that spay and neuter should be mandatory unless breeding is a reason for having the animal. It would stop this. When we found the three boys I didn't want another dog but so many already were caring for dumped animals we were never able to rehome them.

Latest posts

Back