Research Study

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The granddaughter of a very good friend is in school in Ireland and is conducting a research study. There are no identifiers attached to the study. This form has a strong environmentalist bent to it. She wants 500 respondents. I would appreciate your filling out the form but don't feel any pressure to do so. This is far more important for this young liberal than it is to me.
https://tcdecon.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...GVzepo1ZTFkdLPSFapZzniHjpktUcnsWbJuwtfLXri6Jk

The granddaughter of a very good friend is in school in Ireland and is conducting a research study. There are no identifiers attached to the study. This form has a strong environmentalist bent to it. She wants 500 respondents. I would appreciate your filling out the form but don't feel any pressure to do so. This is far more important for this young liberal than it is to me.
https://tcdecon.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...GVzepo1ZTFkdLPSFapZzniHjpktUcnsWbJuwtfLXri6Jk
I suspect you are trying to help the granddaughter...

Good for you!

As for myself, I prefer to be an enigma.

Thank you!

Ben

Having completed the questionnaire, my answers will likely annoy her :). For feedback, some of the questions were not worded well, and it was too long. Otherwise, not a bad survey.

I do not recall any requests for PII information, one supposes they might trace my IP address to my VPN provider, but thats about it.

I suspect you are trying to help the granddaughter...
Good for you!

As for myself, I prefer to be an enigma.

Thank you!

Ben
Thanks for the bump. I almost didn't fill it out myself.

Having completed the questionnaire, my answers will likely annoy her :). For feedback, some of the questions were not worded well, and it was too long. Otherwise, not a bad survey.

I do not recall any requests for PII information, one supposes they might trace my IP address to my VPN provider, but thats about it.

I figured that a few conservative responses would make her scratch her head. I imagine that most of her responses will be from students at the same school.

I don't have a TV. So I put that I never turn it off. You can't turn of that which you have not turned on. After I finished and clicked the last button I got a sign up page with this message:
System Message: Invalid survey_code.
I guess that means I wasted my time.

I went thru the survey but it gave me invalid survey code on submission also.

I took the survey. Hope it helps your granddaughter. I guess I was pretty boring. Nothing changed for me.

I did it, submitted no issues.

Tried it. I am envisioning a few things as motivation based on the "psyc" assertion but who can say lol.

surv.PNG

Back