Reusable Canning Lids are awesome!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain belly

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
As most people who can their garden veggies know, there is a HUGE shortage in canning lids. Since COVID, people are starting to take interest in survival skills and self-reliance. The interest in gardening and canning has taken it's toll on the canning lid availability. Canning lids are the new 'toilet paper". I have a good stock, but I decided to buy the reusable canning lids as a backup plan. Most folks don't know how to use them, so I made a video. They really are "installed" a little different than traditional disposable lids. Hope this helps someone out.

As most people who can their garden veggies know, there is a HUGE shortage in canning lids. Since COVID, people are starting to take interest in survival skills and self-reliance. The interest in gardening and canning has taken it's toll on the canning lid availability. Canning lids are the new 'toilet paper". I have a good stock, but I decided to buy the reusable canning lids as a backup plan. Most folks don't know how to use them, so I made a video. They really are "installed" a little different than traditional disposable lids. Hope this helps someone out.

When all the morons were buying tp, I bought canning lids and propane (it's all about the food ;) lots of things can be tp). Shortly thereafter, I also purchased Tattlers. I like them but have to remember that I am using them and it's not the same process. You can also use them for vacuum sealing food which I very much appreciate. I always felt like that was such a waste of a good lid.

Latest posts

Back