Russian Puma is a housecat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Got scared by a thunderstorm or something

Last edited:
Hugging the Housepuma early in the morning as its waking up, it usually loves pets and hugs from its humans but its a bit bewildered from getting woken up.

Messi the Housepuma back from the doctor (he has a condition that would keep him from surviving in the wild)

PS: The cutest sections start in the previous vid at 3:38

They say that a housecat has the intelligence of a human toddler.
Now imagine this animal has a brain 20 times the size of a housecat.

I suspect it acts so grateful because it understands 100% it was rescued.

I noticed his intelligence too, I always wanted a cougar or cheetah as a pet.

True story (As far as I know...) I had a buddy who had an ocelot as a legal (??maybe? who knows?) pet. ANYWAY, He and
his wife broke up and he ended up in an apartment on the bad side of town. one night some homeboy decided it was free
stuff night and slid in the kitchen window to help himself and stepped on his tail. the result was messy, very, very messy. I'm thinking,
if you read my Covid diary, Ma wildcat is at least part Ocelot, just from her size and markings.

Attachments

• ocillot.jpg
    ocillot.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 43
I can't help thinking about the litter box that thing would need....

It doesn't need a litter box - it is a wild animal and it needs to be free. It will be free eventually or dead.

& the smell. I worked with animals on the the farm all my live & never had indoor pets.
The cat sleep in the house, but they did business outside, year around.

No worries, you use a bobcat to scoop it. ( I can't promise they are always good :p)(Don't even know if this one is good) :D:D:D

Last edited:

It doesn't need a litter box - it is a wild animal and it needs to be free. It will be free eventually or dead.
Ma wildcat is feral, I let her come and go as she likes, if the cougar loves them and is happy there, it'll stay. if its not, no wall or cage they could build will hold it long!

And here again is the russian couple with the Puma-housecat. the same people are gov't wants to go to war with.
NO war with Russia

Back