• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

S Carolina Realtor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was in the market over a year ago, I heard straight from a realtor that Realtor.Com is the most popular website... second would probably be Zillow, but I can't confirm that. There are agents listed at Realtor.Com, but it's best to find the property you want first, then contact whoever is slinging it. Better look sharp about it too, because good properties get snapped up pronto. That's about all I can tell ya, and yes, I did check SC real estate listings, among other states. 😒

When I was in the market over a year ago, I heard straight from a realtor that Realtor.Com is the most popular website... second would probably be Zillow, but I can't confirm that. There are agents listed at Realtor.Com, but it's best to find the property you want first, then contact whoever is slinging it. Better look sharp about it too, because good properties get snapped up pronto. That's about all I can tell ya, and yes, I did check SC real estate listings, among other states. 😒
thanks wingnut. I was hoping to talk to an agent or 2 to help narrow down to an area or 2 to look at, based on their recommendations. I know things sell fast.

IMO, it's better to do the research yourself as far as finding an area to live, perhaps using a book like Joel Skousen's STRATEGIC RELOCATION to narrow things down... heaps of good info in that book, including negative info like crime stats and a corruption index, lol. When I bought my fixer home(s), I even checked C/L to see what people were bitchin' about in each area, but I dunno how reliable such an indicator is now, with all the Craigslist Flakes. Indeed.Com gives one a pretty good idea of the job market in each area, if that's a consideration. Lemme check my copy of Skousen's book, maybe there's some info there on SC that may be helpful... I'm enjoying a cold beer right now, so it's no great imposition to look. Did my yard work earlier, got cleaned up, now I'm in front of a fan, lol... ;)

Okay, this is an older edition of STRATEGIC RELOCATION, but much of the info will still apply, starting with these notes on the state:

IMG_8789.JPG

IMG_8790.JPG

IMG_8792.JPG

IMG_8793.JPG

IMG_8794.JPG

IMG_8795.JPG

IMG_8796.JPG

IMG_8797.JPG

We have 700 acres & 5 acres for sale north of Columbia, what size are you looking for?

Latest posts

Back