S/O Do you have a hot tub?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S/O Do you have a hot tub?

• Yes, I do have a hot tub

• No, I do not have a hot tub

• No, but my therapist has a hot tub

• No, but I go to my neighbors' when they're not home

Results are only viewable after voting.
It runs all winter its 104 degrees it can't freeze if you shut it off you have to blow all of the water out of it. Maybe a 15 minute process.
I like mine that hot but I can't sit in it long. I keep mine about 98 or 99 degrees.

You just keep it running but set to a lower temp. The water being pumped around the circuit helps to keep it from freezing but so does having it kept at 80F.

I like mine at 105 to 106F. I can stay in the water for hours at that temperature. They say that it is dangerous to have it that high but it has never hurt me. 108 is too hot. After being in the tub for a couple of hours I had to crawl to my bed because every time I tried to stand up I would get light headed and the world would start to go black.

It's been 3+ years since I enjoyed a hot tub and I don't remember what temp was my fave.
@hashbrown That's a sweet set up ya got there.
@JAC nice way to start the day.
@Bacpacker I think you need one. Your wife needs one!
@Weedygarden You crack me up. Go to your neighbor's. The one who wouldn't give your lawn furniture back. Frequently. When she's not home.

It's been 3+ years since I enjoyed a hot tub and I don't remember what temp was my fave.
@hashbrown That's a sweet set up ya got there.
@JAC nice way to start the day.
@Bacpacker I think you need one. Your wife needs one!
@Weedygarden You crack me up. Go to your neighbor's. The one who wouldn't give your lawn furniture back. Frequently. When she's not home.
They do not have a hot tub. I think if they did, it would be available for use if any of the neighbors were interested, unless she was entertaining or having a gathering.

Back