Sad morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirrelhunter

Tree rat eradicater
Neighbor
I went next door to get Bill's breakfast ready and found him dead. For those that don't already know,I've known him my whole life,grew up next door to him,in fact he lived in my house when he was young and knew my dad as kids. My mom and dad bought this house from his mom and dad. He had a stroke back in '99 and hasn't been getting around well since. Other people helped take care of him and I did a little,but since about May of this year me and my wife,mainly me,has been his sole caregivers,he was like another dad to us. He just turned 79 in November.I'll sure miss him RIP William Wilkinson. :cry:

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to his friends an family.

Very sorry!
upload_2018-1-7_14-35-52.png
Bob

My condolences.

I am sorry for your loss.
Grief hurts! Even Jesus wept at the tomb of Lazarus, and Jesus knew that Lazarus would soon come out of the tomb.
1 Thess. 4.13 and following might help.

I went next door to get Bill's breakfast ready and found him dead. For those that don't already know,I've known him my whole life,grew up next door to him,in fact he lived in my house when he was young and knew my dad as kids. My mom and dad bought this house from his mom and dad. He had a stroke back in '99 and hasn't been getting around well since. Other people helped take care of him and I did a little,but since about May of this year me and my wife,mainly me,has been his sole caregivers,he was like another dad to us. He just turned 79 in November.I'll sure miss him RIP William Wilkinson. :cry:
I am so very sorry. Hugs squirrel.

Yes.. Very Sad
My condolences squirrelhunter,

Prayers my friend

I thought I responded to this!??
I'm sorry to hear this. Y'all have been thru some good and bad times together. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family, and Bill's friends and family.

Sorry to see the news. Hoping the best for your family and his.

Sorry Buddy !...................

When the pain of your heart wells up, due to thinking of your loss, also think of how he enriched your life, and smile for being so fortunate to have known him.

I just found this and sincere condolences. A future memory of his smile will bring one to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry Jer. Lord bless you for being there for him for so many years. That means everything bud!

Thanks everybody.
Here's a couple pictures Anna took of him on his 79th Birthday this past Nov. 19th with the Birthday cake she made him.

D5zCero.jpg

btRtMUe.jpg

Jerry, I've told you several times in the past, you are a good person for caring for this fella the way you did. God's blessings on you buddy!

Latest posts

Back