Sad & unnecessary

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad but true...

Sad but true...
Both the Millers are going to walk because Howard's common-law wife was thoughtful enough to record Howard saying this:
TWP said:
"Howard tells the Millers, “You’re dead. I promise you, you’re both dead . . . I’m gonna kill you.”
the video said:
@1:16 "I'll put a bullet thru your head...you're a dead man"
It's in Texas.
And that my friends, is complete justification. "The threat of severe bodily harm, injury or death".
Sure there was plenty of stupidity to go around in all parties.
Was it unnecessary? Absolutely.
Was it legal? Unfortunately.
Actions have consequences. If you walk out in front of a semi going down the interstate, you will die.
If you tell a guy holding a gun "I'm gonna kill you...I'll put a bullet thru your head", expect the same.

On a side note, just my opinion, he's facing two guys brandishing firearms...
Where the hell in his brain was the thought "maybe just walk back to the house and call the cops" when he was being billy-bad-ass?
Right up until he made those threats, the Millers would go down for hard time. He had them on video.

Stupid.

Coming out to talk to your neighbor is one thing, confronting him with guns is another! It looks like these nit-wits intended to shoot this guy before they even left the house!

These guns were not even holstered but in hand & out, finger on the trigger & ready to shoot! The so called victim was asking for it & trying to be a badass for whom (maybe his old lady) or what I don't know?

Common sense should have told this fool to retreat & call the Police. Not provoke these guys with guns in hand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Common sense should have told this fool to retreat & call the Police. Not provoke these guys with guns in hand!
I think it's on page 12 in the 'Book of Common Sense' right after "don't walk out in front of a semi flying down the interstate":rolleyes:.
We don't know if Howard was somebody who was "usually armed" or not possibly explaining the Millers not coming out there empty-handed.
We don't know if Howard was armed at the time because it is being reported as "True Crime" by the nearby:rolleyes: liberal Washington Post.
The papers in Texas are probably reporting it with the headline: "You won't believe what this idiot does and gets shot!:eek:".

After the hoopla dies down, the charges being dropped against the Millers won't even make a sound:oops:.

I read somewhere that both subjects were re-arrested, charged with 1st degree murder & bail set at $250,000,00 each.

I read somewhere that both subjects were re-arrested, charged with 1st degree murder & bail set at $250,000,00 each.
We'll see. Texas law has some words in it's self-defense statute that says:
Note: Self-defense is not allowed if the person claiming the defense:
...provoked the person they were defending against.
That's different than other states.
Could change everything.

Whatever happened in the much-publicized Florida shooting case?
StandYourGround.JPG

Everybody was on fire about it.
No news that's 'fit to print':rolleyes:?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe he’s out on bond.

Latest posts

Back