Scared....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star_Chick

Psalm 23
Neighbor
I’ve been sick for awhile. A few years ago I got sick and it continues to get worse. I know what can happen with this illness. Well, the past week I have gotten a lot sicker. I was trying to wait until November to go see my doctor due to health insurance changes. I am now at the point where I can no longer wait. I go see a new doctor on Friday. I’ll probably end up seeing my neurosurgeon soon after. I don’t want this surgery. It’s incredibly risky. However, the migraines, vertigo, and double vision are making my life miserable. I really hope I can wait until after Christmas for this surgery, but it’s highly doubtful. After this surgery I will have two, or three, more that must be done as well. Y’all don’t know me very well, but can y’all just keep me in your thoughts?

I’ve been sick for awhile. A few years ago I got sick and it continues to get worse. I know what can happen with this illness. Well, the past week I have gotten a lot sicker. I was trying to wait until November to go see my doctor due to health insurance changes. I am now at the point where I can no longer wait. I go see a new doctor on Friday. I’ll probably end up seeing my neurosurgeon soon after. I don’t want this surgery. It’s incredibly risky. However, the migraines, vertigo, and double vision are making my life miserable. I really hope I can wait until after Christmas for this surgery, but it’s highly doubtful. After this surgery I will have two, or three, more that must be done as well. Y’all don’t know me very well, but can y’all just keep me in your thoughts?

I pray for all of us and sometimes special prayers for those who need them. Hubby helps me pray and to me yall are special cyber family. Some here I've been cyber friends with for years and some just met.
:huggs:

Don't always agree but we are a caring group.

Sending the very warmest wishes and the most sincere prayers your way! :huggs:

Latest posts

Back