Scooter, one of our cats.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dademoss

What I specialized in is oboslete
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Scooter is one of our cats, and will be crossing the rainbow bridge tomorrow with the assistance of his Vet, Dr. Swinney. He has cancer, and will not be coming home with us. He had diabetes, but nonetheless had many good years sharing his life with us. I will miss him greatly, but soon he will be without pain and in a better place.

Scooter.jpg

Scooter is one of our cats, and will be crossing the rainbow bridge tomorrow with the assistance of his Vet, Dr. Swinney. He has cancer, and will not be coming home with us. He had diabetes, but nonetheless had many good years sharing his life with us. I will miss him greatly, but soon he will be without pain and in a better place.

View attachment 63248

DadeM I just saw this and am so sorry about your kitty,

View attachment 63248
Bless you ~ they become part of our lives and it's sure rough letting them go. Big hugs.

Thank you all for your support, it helps a lot during difficult times. Scooter passed in my arms, purring. A sad time, but I couldn't stand the thought he might be hurting, and there was zero chance of a positive outcome.

Thank you all for your support, it helps a lot during difficult times. Scooter passed in my arms, purring. A sad time, but I couldn't stand the thought he might be hurting, and there was zero chance of a positive outcome.

So sorry Dade I know that was hard,but thank goodness he didn't die alone and he won't have anymore pain.

Latest posts

Back