Seed Catalog 2019

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which catalog would have seeds for the zone 5 and 4?

I usually get my seeds in the stores. I don't do any experiments to growing things, so I don't try new seeds out. I grow what I know will grow here lol

Which ones do you have, @Bacpacker ?

So far I've gotten:
Seed savers exchange
Baker creek
Juns
Vermont bean company
Johnnies selected seeds
Totally tomatos
Burpee
Sow true Seeds
Teritorrial seeds
Shumways
Henry Fields
Dixondale Onions

Expect to be getting:
Southern Expousre Seeds
Morgan county seeds
Filaree garlic
Maybe a couple others

I've got like 15.......A bunch of these seed companies must be owned by each other. I have catalogs I have never ordered from the company before??

I got a new one last week ' SeedsnSuch' all their seeds are suppose to be non gmo. And $1.99 each if you buy 20 packs of seed.

https://migardener.com/category/99-seeds-by-category/vegetables/
I am going to give this guy a try this year.
He was highly recommended by a YouTuber I watch a lot.
His seeds are 99 cents a pack and what I have been told there are as many seeds per pack as the other seed places.

He also has a YouTube channel.

I've watched his videos and he's very informative and complete. A bit weird on his website but seems to know his stuff. I would recommend him from the Info. I've used from him.

Took me about 4 hours to go thru those catalogs , I just ordered the seeds.

I used Morgan Seeds and SeedsnSuch .

Many are hybrids which we never buy but this year will be a lazy seed year. Many are heirloom or organic but most are not. None are GMO.

Last edited:
Just got : Stark Bro'
Kitchen Garden seeds
Pinetree Garden seeds
Starks is a waste of time, I get my fruit tree shipped from "Petals from the Past" cheaper than Starks offer in the catalog.
Petals from the Past is in AL.

I got 3 seed catalogs

Latest posts

Back