Self Defense stun gun Cane -

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
a friend told me abut this. it is a walking can e, it has a flashlight in handle and the bottom tip is a stun gun. i can see this having a place some day. there are differetn styles and i dont know that much except make sure to get the ones where the battery can be replaced.

kinda neat. anyone got one?

Hike ‘n Strike 950,000 Volts Stun Gun with Flashlight & Stun Device​

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XYX88F7/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A3M39E1Q6E4QEF&psc=1

I do not, if I can touch em with a cane and they are a threat, they are already TOO close.

I carry pepper spray and a .357 magnum.

1704939999197.png

Stun gun cane.... I would have one if available.. I suspect too many states ...read politicians.. would think that is too dangerous a thing to let people have...

However... Rumor has it many older people are carrying self defense ...devices... of many kinds regardless of regulations with the thinking being at this point of life they would rather take there chances with 12 jurors rather than 6 pall bearers...
KnowwhatImean....

I do not, if I can touch em with a cane and they are a threat, they are already TOO close.

My thoughts exactly. With any "point of contact" weapon if you can or have to touch your opponent they are way too close.

Last edited:
That cane would be easy to take away from someone or just deflect it away.
I bought my wife a stun gun flashlight combination.
She carries it in her purse where it would be impossible for her to get it out if she needed it.
A lot of times I'll check it and the battery is dead and needs recharged.
I also bought her some pepper spray.
Same story, in her purse and useless.
Self defense devices are no help if they aren't readable available.

Just don;t go into an airport with that!
I saw that something like 6700 loaded pistols were confiscated at airports last year!!! Do people just forget that they have their guns on them, or do they think they just might get away with it?

"TSA confiscated 6,737 guns at airport security checkpoints nationwide in 2023 and about 93% of them were loaded, according to the agency. The number of firearms seized is the highest recorded and surpasses last year's total of 6,542."

@jazzy , I would prefer to have the kind of cane that they use in the Kingsman movies. When it is opened up, it is supposed to be bullet proof, but they can still see through it. And they can shoot with it!

Cane starts at 3:40.

And here is a video of someone replicating it. I haven't watched this video. Not exactly the same one from the video clip above.

Latest posts

Back