• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my long-term food storage

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eastman Ultra-light pop up turkey blind.
New in box-never used.
Carbon coated to mask human scent.
$75
Must pick up in Hollister MO. (no shipping or delivery)

Turkey blind 01.jpg
turkey blind 02.jpg

Heavy duty 4 wheel mobility scooter with extra golf-cart battery.
Built in batter charger; headlight; tail lights; turn signals.
$1,100
Trailer with loading ramp available for an additional $400
Must be picked up in Hollister, MO (No delivery service available).

Mobility scooter 01.jpg
Mobility scooter 02.jpg
Mobility scooter 03.jpg

I am interested in the rad meter. When time permits let me know the model number so I can look into what all it covers
OCD ITEM NO. CDV-700
Model No. 88 Ser. No 114710
Victoreen Instrument Co
Cleveland, OHIO

The Handgun Auto-reset Jr. Target; quantity-2; Price- $50 ea

target 01.jpg
Target 02.jpg
target 03.jpg

Pop-up canopy shelter; quantity-2; Price $50 ea

Pat Kansoer-registration.jpg

So sorry you're going through this mess, @Tortminder. Wishing you an easy, simple break (although if having to sell all your stuff is part of the process, sounds like that might be a challenge.... :()

And like so many others, wish I were closer and would gladly try to lighten your load.
Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. The break may not be so easy as she is now talking about retaining counsel instead of doing this by agreement. If so, it will make it a contested action, cost me more in attorney's fees and, in the end, result in less for each of us. God must love stupid people...he made so many of them.
Once again, thanks for the good thoughts. It helps lighten the mental/psychic load.:ghostly:

I have connected with a local prepper group and have received tremendous help in completing the inventory of food & equipment, (it's about 95% complete). I am hopeful to have it sold by the end of July. I will keep y'all posted.
Thanks for all your kind words and advice.
-Tort

For those who are interested, here is the raw inventory. It is in excel format.

Attachments

• Long-term-Pat K Inventory 070222 V2.pdf
    145.3 KB · Views: 33
Can you do a PDF? or .txt?
If we can work out a shipping arrangement I might have a buyer for some of the food.

The attachment on the original was a .pdf.

Attachments

• Long-term-Pat K Inventory 070222 V2.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 12
Nice supply. I don't see any prices on the food items or dates though.
What is the general pack date on your mountain house foods? As I said,
maybe we could do something by Friday? If not "we" then ME.

Is there anything you're looking for?

Average pack date on MH is 2016. Some rice, beans, wheat goes back to 2009. Getting some "nibbles" and a possible bulk buyer to let me know this weekend.
House goes on the market 7/25/22.

I'll keep the group posted on progress.

The stuff has been liquidated. I have been i\under medical care for the past 5 weeks due to fracturing my hip. Thanks to all who helped so much in getting this done.

The stuff has been liquidated. I have been i\under medical care for the past 5 weeks due to fracturing my hip. Thanks to all who helped so much in getting this done.
I am glad tou settled that!

Get the other stuff out of the way and you can start stock piling again.

Ben

I'm sorry for you not having support during your medical issues! Guess you will be stronger going through this without the woman you married!!! Be well!!

I am being released from rehab Thursday and had to rent a condo for 22 days until my apartment is ready. This will be an (expensive) adventure to say the least but I will adapt, overcome and survive. Thanks to all for their assistance , kind words and prayers.

My wife has decided she wants a divorce. I must sell the house and liquidate my survival stuff and long-term food storage.
I am located in Hollister MO and have quite a selection of #10 long-term freeze dried foods as well as bulk rice, black beans and hard red wheat.
All sold material must be picked up in Hollister MO, (no delivery/shipping).
I paid an average of $20 per can on the meat products/ around $15 per can on the rest. I certainly don't expect to recoup my investment, but I will not give the stuff away for pennies.
There will also be camping/survival equipment in following postings.
Wise persons prepare, (luckily I am in my later 70's so not so much of a future).
See pictures.
View attachment 88241 View attachment 88242 View attachment 88244View attachment 88243
Sorry to hear it, man. Can't you boot her out?

Latest posts

Back