• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Serious High-end Winter Gear For Sale

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomzoom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have some gear that's new with tags but a few (OK, maybe 10) years old (aka NOS) but never been used.
This is extreme weather gear and priced accordingly.

Canada Goose Snow Mantra - the warmest coat/parka on earth. The real one (don't buy this aftermarket since there's a ton of scams. I bought directly from Canada Goose).
Men's, black - L or LG (I need to check), never been used. Color is black.
Selling on Amazon/ebay for $1200-1800 if you can find one.
My price is $900 firm.

Beaver fur mitts - Never used. Alaskan Inuit (Eskimo) custom made mitts. Beaver exterior, moose leather palm with a thinsulate and fleece lining. These things are big and meant to fit over regular gloves or mittens. Look at the ruler. These things are like 18". When I bought them it was believed there were less than 50 pair in the lower 48 states (but huge marketing demand has risen that number).

mitts1.JPG

mitts2.JPG

4-season tent - Never used. I need to dig to get details if someone is interested. It was the top-of-the-line Mt. Everest or Alps mountain base camp. Price at the time was in the thousands. I'll come up with a very resonable price if someone is interested.

Attachments

• mitts1.JPG
    mitts1.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 9
  • mitts2.JPG
    mitts2.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 18
I need $300 for the mitts (+shipping and insurance if you want it).

The tent is a Ferrino USA Campo Base Tent.
I don't have a personal picture as I don't believe I've ever taken it out of the box.
Here's their web site. http://www.ferrino.it/en/catalog/tents/90124-tent-campo-base
Hard to find current price on it as it's mainly sold in Europe.
Here's the tent on Amazon in the UK. Price translates to $1291.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LWPG4HN/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I need $550 for the tent (+shipping and insurance if you want it).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a beaver hat that I wear every winter that was made by an eskimo friend. It is quite warm and cuts the wind. This is my second one as I wore out the first. I still use the first one for working under the car or other dirty jobs.

Latest posts

Back