SHTF Christian use of force

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have thought once you mix them they are exposed to the air and moisture and break down faster. Glad to hear 2 years though.

No no ofcourse not. This is strictly for science I would never.....never think of ever possibly using this...
Big thumbs here....
That post should have said NOT MIXED.

I don't know shelf life after mixed.
But I've seen it in mixed state still work after 2-3 years , my friend forgot he had it in a box and he said it still worked.

So he knows the the 2 chemicals are stable for a long time. Unmixed and mixed.

Jim

Big thumbs here....
That post should have said NOT MIXED.

I don't know shelf life after mixed.
But I've seen it in mixed state still work after 2-3 years , my friend forgot he had it in a box and he said it still worked.

So he knows the the 2 chemicals are stable for a long time. Unmixed and mixed.

Jim

Ok well cool good to know even mixed in the right environment it works.

Everybody that knows somebody,
That knows somebody , that thinks they knew somebody ....is on a list.

😬

Jim
Right exactly! Oh well at least were both on the same list....pal. 😆

TM 31-210. Department of the Army Technical Manual. Amazing what is in the Public Domain.

Be careful DuckDuckgoing that document and be doubly careful if you decide to download that.

Tannerite has one BIG drawback once it is mixed... It is classified as an explosive. You can't legally transport it off your property.
Before it is mixed it is not an explosive and you can take it anyplace. (not sure about airplanes....)

Tannerite has one BIG drawback once it is mixed... It is classified as an explosive. You can't legally transport it off your property.
Before it is mixed it is not an explosive and you can take it anyplace. (not sure about airplanes....)
But I can buy it in town at Rural King mixed and ready , and drive to TN , visit relatives , then come home with it ?

My friend only uses it on his property anyway , mostly for entertainment , but occasionally to take a tree down, or protection.

Jim

Phideaux (Jim),
unless you are licensed to transport explosives you better check with the DOT and BATFE befor you do that again.

Phideaux (Jim),
unless you are licensed to transport explosives you better check with the DOT and BATFE befor you do that again.
Lol thanks for that. Just like bottle rockets need a class c but yet any fire work place is allowed to sell it to you. The proof and risk is on you if you buy it. Good to know.

I have no paranoid or meaningless mental exorcises as how to injure my fellow man.
I have faith and love for my neighbors.
In times of trouble community will the best weapon in fighting off darkness.

one thing to..a community..rather a very small rural community especially one based on agriculture like myself...well a thief is going to have troubles but thinking of neighbors...my direct neighbors who i have cut firewood with,hunted,shared lifes ups and downs,done numerous jobs with for decades...well i cant see myself not helping them or vise versa...i am not talking about taking food out of the mouths of my household but pulling together to make something happen for sure..like getting together in our joining fields to make short work of a giant tater patch for us to grow.harvest and share.people you have broke bread with for decades cant just be shoved aside. i aint saying i am going to share my mtn house with them...but..its easy enough and cheap enough to have some wheat in storage for pretty cheap..especially just a few years ago so we can at least bake bread and share and get by...those people have resources as well. like 100's of cattle in their fields. be nice to help butcher...like in past...and get to take home more than you can carry.i have seen farmers give a guy a entire steer for helping out a few times when it was critical during a year...like jumping in when field is full of hay and storm clouds are gathering so his hay crop doesnt get rained on...or stopping and putting cattle back in from broke fence of a gate gone open. building relationships for decades just dont go away so easily...least not for me.

Depending on the catastrophe it might last a day or two but it's just as likely to be months or years. If you have enough food to share with those who didn't feel it was important to set aside for the remote possibility that the stores would be cleared out and closed then feel free.
For me, I will donate foods, water, and the knowledge that will benefit them today and in the future but I will not endanger the lives of my family.

I have no paranoid or meaningless mental exorcises as how to injure my fellow man.
I have faith and love for my neighbors.
In times of trouble community will the best weapon in fighting off darkness.
Good and I don't have bulk amounts of any substance that would do that either. As long as I successfully get out of dodge my immediate threat is quickly lessened. I have respect for all living creatures to as long as they don't mean me I'll will.

I'm not going to be looking for a fight in fact by getting out of the city with SOME shady people in it I will lessen my need to use force.

I'm no Rambo and unlike many people here I NEVER was in any armed forces so more reason to escape, evade, and avoid issues.

Latest posts

Back