SHTF Music only!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you think anyone will have time for music in SHTF?

Sure, no matter what was going on in WWII you still had Tokyo Rose & Axis Sally playing the hits. And, no matter where I went in the Marine Corps there was always some kid with a harmonica. Singing cowboys doing impromptu concerts between gunfights with outlaws, is a bit over the top though. I never did catch sight of the mule train they'ed need to pack all those musical instruments with them. Or, where the orchestra was that played the chase scene soundtrack.

Inn, every since I heard this song and this band I like it. Your the first one I think who played it. Thanks.
There is a poignancy, a haunting rebellious feel to the song. An acknowledgement that even though things change they remain the same. That appeals to me ..... please it’s a cool tune:)

Sure, no matter what was going on in WWII you still had Tokyo Rose & Axis Sally playing the hits. And, no matter where I went in the Marine Corps there was always some kid with a harmonica. Singing cowboys doing impromptu concerts between gunfights with outlaws, is a bit over the top though. I never did catch sight of the mule train they'ed need to pack all those musical instruments with them. Or, where the orchestra was that played the chase scene soundtrack.
Actually travelling brass bands did a lot of touring in the old west.

yeah but SHTF wont be like a War, a war always ended at some time, but SHTF will not end, it will be the new normal.

Latest posts

Back