Shungite mineral rock

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of EMF are you wanting to block?
Is the material a good conductor?

Oh man, you're going to make me out myself as the closet hippie I am.... I'm a super big fan of shungite - I have a bracelet for each wrist that feels like it helps with EMF. Also have shungite/orgone discs stuck to the back of my cell phone and computer monitors.

I know it's probably just the placebo effect, but I feel a lot better when I'm using it and that's good enough for me. I had some fake shungite that did nothing for me before I started testing each new purchase with a multimeter for authenticity which makes me think there may be something to it after all...

We filter our water through a Berkey system, and then dispense it into a pitcher with shungite in it for extra filtering. It's the best tasting water you'll ever have, that's for sure!

What kind of EMF are you wanting to block?
Is the material a good conductor?
Shungite is 99% carbon (if you get the real stuff), and has special spirally shaped molecules called fullerenes that are supposed to help with EMF. It is a great conductor - I actually test any new purchased with a multimeter as the conductivity is the best test for authenticity that there is.

Pure carbon 12 or 13 is bit better than steel but not as good as aluminum, above that is copper, silver and gold. Carbon has the distinct advantage of having less resistance as it heats up.
What electromotive force are you wanting to block? Are you trying to attenuate magnetic impulses or prevent inductance?

TeeJ, where do you purchase your shungite from?

SD, I am looking just to block emf from routers, 5g, etc. My dr said about putting one in or on a cell phone, figured it would be good Christmas gifts. Plus he said wearing one will help when 5g is implemented around here.

Latest posts

Back