Signs Of The Fall Of A Nation

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone can put up a person or story that they think was the beginning of the trouble America is in today. Topi isn't on Paul Harvey although I really like Harvey. It is opinions on what has happend to us as a nation.
Putup another Paul Harvey if you liek or whoever you like.

Just read this about the shape of our military aged youth,

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/28/military-recruiting-crisis-looms-us-youth-too-flab/
1609358834317.png

A group of retired military leaders is warning the Pentagon that most of America’s youth is too out of shape to defend the nation.

The organization, known as “Mission Readiness” wants the Pentagon to help set up an interagency committee to address what it considers the nation’s military recruiting crisis.

Parents let their kids sit online all day instead of doing something useful.
Like I told my grandson when he was about 11 or so, your taking a bath kiddo, techtronics and all.
He did get better when they put him back into ball. But now he backyard fights at 15. But he is in good shape but parents aren't happy about it. Said stop fighting or no car next year.

Paul Harvey has one of those voices that stood out and what he said was one that should be taken to heart. I miss hearing from him. . . . Its one of those unique voices that stood out and recognized without even seeing the face to go with it.

I use to listen to him on a little Transistor Radio, years ago. The rest of the story. :)

That talk is classic. It should shouted from the roof tops.

Ben
I agree but who will we shout at Ben? a nation of beggrs who will soon become killers or dogs that bite the hand that feeds them?
I fast fowared this to couple minutes all should listen to. Of course imo should listen to all of it, but esspecially last couple minutes.

Paul Harvey has one of those voices that stood out and what he said was one that should be taken to heart. I miss hearing from him. . . . Its one of those unique voices that stood out and recognized without even seeing the face to go with it.

Far as I know Harvey was a great American.

I agree but who will we shout at Ben? a nation of beggrs who will soon become killers or dogs that bite the hand that feeds them?
I fast fowared this to couple minutes all should listen to. Of course imo should listen to all of it, but esspecially last couple minutes.

Anyone that has ears that hear.

(Or in my case singular ear)

;)
Ben

Wow thanks for posting @Meerkat I never heard that before. Something useful they should have played in history class or something maybe instead of learning about the 7 pillars of Islam we could have heard this plus of few days of related info instead.

Wow thanks for posting @Meerkat I never heard that before. Something useful they should have played in history class or something maybe instead of learning about the 7 pillars of Islam we could have heard this plus of few days of related info instead.
your :welcome:and I always liked listening to Paul Harvey,he made lots of sense.Since the 1960s education has been more about wrongs of America than about the rights.Hating America and the people who built,founded it made alot of leaders very rich.

your :welcome:and I always liked listening to Paul Harvey,he made lots of sense.Since the 1960s education has been more about wrongs of America than about the rights.Hating America and the people who built,founded it made alot of leaders very rich.
Yeah definitely!

Latest posts

Back