Site decals/T-shirts?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strycnine

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Any plans on doing them? If someone will provide me with a EPS or AI of te logo I'll see about getting quotes.

Any plans on doing them? If someone will provide me with a EPS or AI of te logo I'll see about getting quotes.
Decals are only available for members of CMG forums:rolleyes::
IMG_2473.JPG

Just kidding!!!
Actually the forum here is being run as a non-profit by some really great guys that actually care about something besides making money off of you.
Most of cost of the forum comes out of their own pockets.
This is why you don't have to dig thru advertisements to read threads and fight non-stop nag pop-ups about how becoming a paid member will make them go away.
The downside is they don't have 20 people in cubicles as staff to handle decals, selling & shipping t-shirts, koozies etc.
And those of us that would be paid members wouldn't be harassed every 3 months that our yearly membership is about to expire.... again!
"5 Free Decals When You Renew for $50":green man:

Decals are only available for members of CMG forums:rolleyes::View attachment 7274

Just kidding!!!
Actually the forum here is being run as a non-profit by some really great guys that actually care about something besides making money off of you.
Most of cost of the forum comes out of their own pockets.
This is why you don't have to dig thru advertisements to read threads and fight non-stop nag pop-ups about how becoming a paid member will make them go away.
The downside is they don't have 20 people in cubicles as staff to handle decals, selling & shipping t-shirts, koozies etc.
And those of us that would be paid members wouldn't be harassed every 3 months that our yearly membership is about to expire.... again!
"5 Free Decals When You Renew for $50":green man:
This other site I go to is run by 1 guy,no adds,he pays for the site by himself and he has decals made up :p :stir pot:
cQw9ckK.jpg

sorry,couldn't resist :D

Back