Small arms primers

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

havasu

Internet Constable
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I'm looking for a source to purchase 10k small arms primers, for 9mm reloading. If you know of a source, and will ship to Kaliforistan. Please let me know!

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Time for a road trip. Perhaps TX or NV. Primers are hazmat so getting them on UPS etc. to CA might be problematic. Driving them back is far less of a problem and 10,000 might make it worthwhile. They come 5,000/case. Having them delivered to friends or family outside CA is easy enough, and legal.

Bacpacker

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
From what I've been told the last 3 weeks, one by a commercial reloader, primers and powder are almost impossible to come by. One reason ammo manufactures aren't taking advantage of high prices right now.
I'm thinking componets are hung up in supply chain, or have been stopped intentionally. May be time to start looking for alternatives?

Double R

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
powder valley is a wall of ''OUT OF STOCK""
Yikes! Ok @Frodo thanks! I’ve ordered from them quite a bit. Haven’t checked recently on supply.
@habash Natchez, Wiedners, graffs. If all else fails check on gunbot. When the powder shortage was happening gunbot didn’t fail me.

Latest posts