So everybody deserted the other forum

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four4d4

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I guess I was a wondering where everyone went Thanks for Squirrl Hunter I found out

Welcome FOUR !!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was another forum? :confused::confused::confused:

:stir pot::ROLF:

I wonder if SWO1 is asking where the heck is everyone but Marlin forum hasn't been a very busy forum for quite some time. I noticed he isn't a moderator now.
Glad to see you 4d4.
I was straightshooter on MF.

Welcome to TalkFirearms!

17D65003-E569-4584-BD7F-58861E9EB362.jpeg

Welcome to the new home of ...us,

You'll like it,

Believe me.

wouldn't tell ya wrong,

No really...it's a good place ,

any way Glad your here,
:Xmas:

Jim

I wonder if SWO1 is asking where the heck is everyone but Marlin forum hasn't been a very busy forum for quite some time. I noticed he isn't a moderator now.
Glad to see you 4d4.
I was straightshooter on MF.
I thought about trying to get him over here too but I wanted to make sure 4 got over here first,didn't want to take a chance on being banned again by uh,you know who :devil:

I thought about trying to get him over here too but I wanted to make sure 4 got over here first,didn't want to take a chance on being banned again by uh,you know who :devil:
Who got you banned

Who got you banned
Like Birddog said,we all did,or most of us anyway,that's why I had to resign up at Marlin Forum under a different name and email address. Chris banned me from Marlin, Springfield and XD because of what I said in PMs to other members,you included,about this site,he was actually reading people's PMs and I wasn't the only 1 of us. He eventually banned me from all of them even ones I hadn't been on.

We have a member from the sister site of this forum that claims Chris is now sending PM's to what members he has left saying that we have it all wrong and swears he has never read anyone's PRIVATE messages.

If you have been to RT recently you will see who is on and it says 4 Robots. I think the Robots must be the ones pretending to be people who have left.

I posted over at the M-Forum in the Moderators forum thread about a private message and never got a response

We have a member from the sister site of this forum that claims Chris is now sending PM's to what members he has left saying that we have it all wrong and swears he has never read anyone's PRIVATE messages.
I thought this is the Sister Sight

Latest posts

Back