So What is Your Plan?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan101

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We all grouse about energy costs and the gloom and doom forecasts. When will we run out of (cheap) oil? What if there is an embargo? How do we replace what has be squandered out of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve? What if there are power losses in your area for whatever reason? Mismanagement? Natural disaster? Disruption of the Supply Chain?

But what are we doing about it? Not on a grand scale. What have we done individually to prepare ourselves and our families and homes for a really harsh Winter? If SHTF this Winter what have you done to survive? How are YOU preparingfor this Winter?

100% solar home Both in the building of it for passive solar gain and protection in summer from the heat coming in, and NetZero with our array. Whole house is electric. We just upgraded to lithium ion batteries because ours aged out. Expensive but worth every penny.

Lopi Liberty Wood-burning stove on 50 acres of oak. Had our first fire of the season two nights ago as it was in the teens chill factor and 20s actual temp brhhh.

You can also easily cook on this as long as you have cast-iron or thick clad stainless steel. I bought a Coleman mini oven “top of the wood burning stove” years ago — it fits on the top shelf and you can bake bread. Thinking this winter will be the time I test it.

We are in a house that is all electric - ugh! That has been the thing from day one that has really bothered me about this place. We are renting so not able to change it. The first winter here, snow on the ground, and someone hit a power pole and took out our power. We used the buddy heater and closed off any door we could. Since then, I purchased an indoor propane heater & yes we keep some propane. Also, we keep a stack of firewood even though we have no wood stove. If it was long term, we have access to a small stove and could rig it up in the house with smoke piped through a window (severe scenario of course). Also, we now have a fully contained RV - again propane, but at least another option. Wood is ideal - have been without power for multiple days up the mountain, raised 2 kids etc. We were fine.
ETA: We all found it very peaceful when the power went out.

What have we done individually to prepare ourselves and our families and homes for a really harsh Winter? If SHTF this Winter what have you done to survive? How are YOU preparingfor this Winter?

The answer to this is simple, yet painful. If you aren't living today exactly as you will be living post SHTF, you are going to "FAIL" to make the transition.
As the saying goes it is not the fall that "hurts" it is the sudden stop that hurts or kills you. If any or all of America has to endure super SHTF most who are going to die within six months will die within the first few weeks. They "think" they can adapt to the new reality. But the shock will kill most. They are simply not prepared Mentally/Physically/Environmentally/Equipped to make the transition "ALONE". No one is coming to save you; you're going to die.
Someone on this forum recently asked what makes someone a "serious" prepper...??? This is the distinction.

Last edited:
We are in a house that is all electric - ugh! That has been the thing from day one that has really bothered me about this place. We are renting so not able to change it. The first winter here, snow on the ground, and someone hit a power pole and took out our power. We used the buddy heater and closed off any door we could. Since then, I purchased an indoor propane heater & yes we keep some propane. Also, we keep a stack of firewood even though we have no wood stove. If it was long term, we have access to a small stove and could rig it up in the house with smoke piped through a window (severe scenario of course). Also, we now have a fully contained RV - again propane, but at least another option. Wood is ideal - have been without power for multiple days up the mountain, raised 2 kids etc. We were fine.
ETA: We all found it very peaceful when the power went out.

We have done much the same thing. Our house is mainly electric with gas heat. I would like to put in a wood burning stove, but not an option with mt wife's asthma. Even smoke from a fireplace with glass doors closed has adverse affects.

We can isolate in one room that is 3/4's internal. Seal off and cover the windows in the front. We have propane heaters, and can cook with butane. Plenty of emergency lighting, batteries, and candles. Radios, so we can at least make an attempt to learn what is going on.

The answer to this is simple, yet painful. If you aren't living today exactly as you will be living post SHTF, you are going to "FAIL" to make the transition.
I think you are 100% correct. The people that have the best chance of surviving TEOTW are the people living like the world has already ended. The dirt poor people in 3rd world countries will just continue on with their lives while the rest suffer.

The dirt poor people in 3rd world countries will just continue on with their lives while the rest suffer.
There are a lot of people who are "not" dirt poor, living in America and Europe and Canada and other locations who will experience minimal impact, because of the dozens of choices they have made. It really comes down to choosing Modern Prepping theory, or "PRE" modern prepping theory.

We use our wood burning stove anyway, and it's ready to go. Have plenty of firewood. Have some solar, but mostly it's used for husband's medical equipment that he needs at night. Propane was just topped off yesterday. We did add a whole house generator that runs on propane. Our house was built in 1908 and was non electric and not heated. We added heat to the bottom floor, but it's ok to do without it. The wood burning stove is a newer model than the ancient one we found in the house...that's now in the garage. The stovepipe goes upstairs to heat one bedroom up there. Hot water bottles do wonders to heat up the beds.

As the saying goes it is not the fall that "hurts" it is the sudden stop that hurts or kills you. If any or all of America has to endure super SHTF most who are going to die within six months will die within the first few weeks. They "think" they can adapt to the new reality. But the shock will kill most. They are simply not prepared Mentally/Physically/Environmentally/Equipped to make the transition "ALONE". No one is coming to save you; you're going to die.
Someone on this forum recently asked what makes someone a "serious" prepper...??? This is the distinction.
You brought up a good point: it's not just physical items or preparedness. The mental portion will play a huge part. We don't have TV. You know how often we here "How do you live? What do you do?" It's insane! The withdrawals from tech addiction will be very real. Add to that the not getting what you want when you want it ("You" being those who consider themselves entitled.)

im pretty rural and used to the electric going out at least once a winter. longest was 4- days. not much fun but i keep filtered water available, i heat wth wood stove and can cook on it, . i got a solar generator and some solar panels ive used to charge things to get by especially my kindle that reads to me and radio for some info and music. any longer and im canning everything in the freezer.

Well, I had a bunch of stuff written, but changed my mind. I'm gonna DIE DIE DIE, a horrible hideous death, in spite of my preparations, skills, etc because I haven't lived the "prepper lifestyle". So be it.
I'm right there with ya, buddy.

We heat our home with wood and it does a great job. Of course, we augment with the gas furnace when it gets brutally cold, but we can (and have) done without it. We use our food stores and replenish as we can using various methods. We filter our water for drinking. If we were to lose the internet, I'd miss you guys, but otherwise I'd be jumping for joy. Particularly if mobile phone service went out, too! If utilities were cut off, we could manage but would need to change a little how we do things.

We test our preps pretty regularly and make changes where we see problems.

But are we 100% self-reliant and self-sufficient? No, of course not. I wouldn't bother with this forum if we were. So if I'm consigned to croak miserably along with Dave, well, I'll bring the beer and some ham radios.

I'm right there with ya, buddy.

We heat our home with wood and it does a great job. Of course, we augment with the gas furnace when it gets brutally cold, but we can (and have) done without it. We use our food stores and replenish as we can using various methods. We filter our water for drinking. If we were to lose the internet, I'd miss you guys, but otherwise I'd be jumping for joy. Particularly if mobile phone service went out, too! If utilities were cut off, we could manage but would need to change a little how we do things.

We test our preps pretty regularly and make changes where we see problems.

But are we 100% self-reliant and self-sufficient? No, of course not. I wouldn't bother with this forum if we were. So if I'm consigned to croak miserably along with Dave, well, I'll bring the beer and some ham radios.
Bring the beer and radios, we won't be all that miserable :)

I haven't lived the "prepper lifestyle"
I doubt there is such a thing. I am fairly sure I am not living it. It is interesting how some things change over time. In the 50's thru 70's if someone asked me if I was a hunter, I would answer with some amount of pride in my voice, YES.
But around the late 70's I started paying attention to what the concept of hunter had evolved into. From that point on I was repulsed by the idea of being in that group. I still harvest a fair amount of game.

I doubt there is such a thing. I am fairly sure I am not living it. It is interesting how some things change over time. In the 50's thru 70's if someone asked me if I was a hunter, I would answer with some amount of pride in my voice, YES.
But around the late 70's I started paying attention to what the concept of hunter had evolved into. From that point on I was repulsed by the idea of being in that group. I still harvest a fair amount of game.

I don't know. I don't know any, thats for sure. Some, like you, are better prepared and certainly more used too what is close to it.

I'm just a short term kinda guy. I've seen me garden (Don't ask, I will starve) I can bag small game, (Along with every non-snowflake in the area). Kinda states my position, not the right area, no chance of moving, so it is what it is.

1666130465961.png

You go down swinging, doing your best with what you have.

Last edited:
..it will be a interesting n challenging transition. I will miss the internet but I do have stacks if books.
I think the second winter after shtf will be the most telling for the already prepared folks.
One thing I wanted t ok have already prepared is to have a few years worth of firewood on hand ready to burn. That is so labor intensive to prepare I'd like to have a good stock of it. I have a good season worth n if there is no transportation or fuel after shtf ..the next winter will be the challenge.
By then though, I'll likely have to team up with others to survive so maybe it will be doable enough even without modern conveniences.

Or I BYOB n check out with the boys...I hear the other side is kinda nice..

The more serious the crisis - the more important location becomes.

Choosing the most survivable location is the biggest single prep anyone can make.

It can also be the most expensive, life changing, opportunity changing, social isolating, health care limiting, logistically complicating, lifestyle altering and investment creating choice any prepper/survivalist can make.

For those that just make the most of where they are - mild crises can be handled, but most severe crises cannot.

For a small minority, being in a relatively survivable location happens by accident (of birth or something else).

While most people are not willing to go live somewhere just based upon survivalism, whatever preps people gather, none of them has the same effect upon survival prospects (in severe crises) that a really good location can provide.

People with a strong survivalist mindset are drawn to survivable locations - it is only in those places that they feel at ease.

I don't agree with the "Doom & Gloom" scenarios listed here, once the SHTF things are gonna CHANGE drastically and dynamically... folks who are unprepared are NOT gonna sit around and wait to die, they're gonna head out to FIND what they need, perhaps at the expense of some homesteaders & preppers here, lol. In such a scenario, accurately firing a rifle will suddenly become a VERY IMPORTANT SURVIVAL SKILL. Having enough AMMO will also come into play. Having plenty of food stored in whatever manner will also be important. Water even more so than food... you know those city water systems will be unreliable at best, if they aren't deliberately sabotaged by dirty globalist swine, their political tools & ALL their minions. That's why I'm glad to be on a community well with backup solar-powered pumps... electric pumps tied to the grid won't serve any purpose if the grid is down. 😒

Having said this, I reckon folks in the Big Cities are gonna be the first to suffer, as the chaos and destruction begin... one reason why I relocated to the boondocks per Joel Skousen's advice in his book STRATEGIC RELOCATION. Sure, I'd like to be even FARTHER back in the boondocks, and I'm sure many others here would like to be farther back also, but REALITY prevents them from doing this: folks need to work, they need to be near supply points IF they are not totally living off the grid at present. Fuel or lack thereof will be a serious factor. I figure there'll be PLENTY of looting and whatnot in such a SHTF scenario, so the stores & warehouses being looted will temporarily "stem the tide" (so to speak), but eventually things will get even more tight & folks will be less inclined to observe ANY form of LAW, martial or otherwise. That's when things will get 'MAD MAX'---IF and ONLY IF another scenario doesn't unfold and CHANGE the dynamics of the SHTF situation. 😳

Here's what I mean: imagine a situation where folks belatedly realize that the DIRTY GLOBALIST SWINE behind ALL this manufactured grief we're seeing TODAY should be held to account for their criminal actions. Howzabout the MOB rising and RIPPING these globalist swine to SHREDS? Seizing ALL their assets in the process and putting them to good use as they carry the war even FARTHER? I'm not talking about the Guinea Mob either, I mean the REAL MOB which will certainly & eventually OVERPOWER any dirty globalist swine or organized crime outfit, no matter how prepared those globalist & criminal scum THINK they are. And what of the military? Not the scumbags inserted by Obama and his ilk, that stinking criminal & fraudulent Kenyan Baboon... I'm talking about the men & women in ranks who do NOT wanna serve the evil interests of political scum and their globalist overlords. Let's not discount the possibility of those folks taking action. 🤔

Meh, enough said about TEOTWAWKI, except to thank Morgan101 for bringing up this topic, and for reminding me of the importance of SPREADING THE WORD about these DIRTY GLOBALIST SWINE & THEIR POLITICAL TOOLS... the REAL REASONS for all the MANUFACTURED GRIEF in the world today. Slaughter THOSE RAT VERMIN like sheep, and the OVERALL PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY in due time. That's it, and that's all. As for the OP's original question, I have heaps of gear here at the ol' hacienda, including a $h!tload of field gear, camp stoves, clothing for ANY kind of winter or mountain survival situation, etc. I also have preps, not as many as some here, but enough to carry me for a while, by which time I reckon folks will be rising up against the EVIL SCUMBAGS behind this whole scene. Their day is most assuredly coming... if they had the power to do even 1/4 of what folks here dread, they would've done it already. 😡

Last edited:
We can do just fine for a time and survive for many years. I have more Solar panels than I need and 12KW amp hrs of lithium batteries. All less than a year old. A whole house generator and currently sitting on about 2300 gallons of propane. I'm using grid electricity only when my solar power isn't enough..

Have tons of firewood, some cut, some split in different stages of seasoning. Have a wood fire place, outside portable fireplace and a fireplace with cooking rack, cast iron pots and pans.

Have about 450lbs of coal. 60 gallons of kerosene.

Charcoal grills, propane grills and an old Solar oven.

A gasoline portable generator 5600watt and a dual fuel gasoline/propane portable generator 3500 watt.

2 portable Solar generator units, a 120 watt and a 280 watt.

280 gallons of gasoline and 60 gallons of diesel.

I don't agree with the "Doom & Gloom" scenarios listed here, once the SHTF things are gonna CHANGE drastically and dynamically... folks who are unprepared are NOT gonna sit around and wait to die, they're gonna head out to FIND what they need, perhaps at the expense of some homesteaders & preppers here, lol. In such a scenario, accurately firing a rifle will suddenly become a VERY IMPORTANT SURVIVAL SKILL. Having enough AMMO will also come into play. Having plenty of food stored in whatever manner will also be important. Water even more so than food... you know those city water systems will be unreliable at best, if they aren't deliberately sabotaged by dirty globalist swine, their political tools & ALL their minions. That's why I'm glad to be on a community well with backup solar-powered pumps... electric pumps tied to the grid won't serve any purpose if the grid is down. 😒

Having said this, I reckon folks in the Big Cities are gonna be the first to suffer, as the chaos and destruction begin... one reason why I relocated to the boondocks per Joel Skousen's advice in his book STRATEGIC RELOCATION. Sure, I'd like to be even FARTHER back in the boondocks, and I'm sure many others here would like to be farther back also, but REALITY prevents them from doing this: folks need to work, they need to be near supply points IF they are not totally living off the grid at present. Fuel or lack thereof will be a serious factor. I figure there'll be PLENTY of looting and whatnot in such a SHTF scenario, so the stores & warehouses being looted will temporarily "stem the tide" (so to speak), but eventually things will get even more tight & folks will be less inclined to observe ANY form of LAW, martial or otherwise. That's when things will get 'MAD MAX'---IF and ONLY IF another scenario doesn't unfold and CHANGE the dynamics of the SHTF situation. 😳

Here's what I mean: imagine a situation where folks belatedly realize that the DIRTY GLOBALIST SWINE behind ALL this manufactured grief we're seeing TODAY should be held to account for their criminal actions. Howzabout the MOB rising and RIPPING these globalist swine to SHREDS? Seizing ALL their assets in the process and putting them to good use as they carry the war even FARTHER? I'm not talking about the Guinea Mob either, I mean the REAL MOB which will certainly & eventually OVERPOWER any dirty globalist swine or organized crime outfit, no matter how prepared those globalist & criminal scum THINK they are. And what of the military? Not the scumbags inserted by Obama and his ilk, that stinking criminal & fraudulent Kenyan Baboon... I'm talking about the men & women in ranks who do NOT wanna serve the evil interests of political scum and their globalist overlords. Let's not discount the possibility of those folks taking action. 🤔

Meh, enough said about TEOTWAWKI, except to thank Morgan101 for bringing up this topic, and for reminding me of the importance of SPREADING THE WORD about these DIRTY GLOBALIST SWINE & THEIR POLITICAL TOOLS... the REAL REASONS for all the MANUFACTURED GRIEF in the world today. Slaughter THOSE RAT VERMIN like sheep, and the OVERALL PROBLEM WILL GO AWAY in due time. That's it, and that's all. As for the OP's original question, I have heaps of gear here at the ol' hacienda, including a $h!tload of field gear, camp stoves, clothing for ANY kind of winter or mountain survival situation, etc. I also have preps, not as many as some here, but enough to carry me for a while, by which time I reckon folks will be rising up against the EVIL SCUMBAGS behind this whole scene. Their day is most assuredly coming... if they had the power to do even 1/4 of what folks here dread, they would've done it already

IMHO, the "End Game" will be a very unique and individual/community experience. Indeed, in my opinion, it will take a community. Location, Preps, Neighbors, community resources, etc etc etc will play a large part. My Crystal ball is broken. We play the hand we are dealt, and see what the outcome is, while we do our best to improve/influence the outcome.

The more serious the crisis - the more important location becomes.

Choosing the most survivable location is the biggest single prep anyone can make.

It can also be the most expensive, life changing, opportunity changing, social isolating, health care limiting, logistically complicating, lifestyle altering and investment creating choice any prepper/survivalist can make.

For those that just make the most of where they are - mild crises can be handled, but most severe crises cannot.

For a small minority, being in a relatively survivable location happens by accident (of birth or something else).

While most people are not willing to go live somewhere just based upon survivalism, whatever preps people gather, none of them has the same effect upon survival prospects (in severe crises) that a really good location can provide.

People with a strong survivalist mindset are drawn to survivable locations - it is only in those places that they feel at ease.

People on this and other forums have asked what the hell I am taking about reference "Old school" verses "New school" survivalism theory. Your post sums up the fundamental/basic difference. It is "EXACTLY" why I moved from Rochester, NY with a guaranteed high speed rise up the corporate ladder at age 23 to Alaska.

You don't have to live in squalor to live remote. Mel Tappan was married to the Mack Truck founders daughter. They build a good life in what was back then deep-deep rural Oregon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Tappan

Last edited:
People on this and other forums have asked what the hell I am taking about reference "Old school" verses "New school" survivalism theory. Your post sums up the fundamental/basic difference. It is "EXACTLY" why I moved from Rochester, NY with a guaranteed high speed rise up the corporate ladder at age 23 to Alaska.

You don't have to live in squalor to live remote. Mel Tappin was married to the Mack Truck founders daughter. They build a good life in what was back then deep-deep rural Oregon.
Yep - agreed.

My rural land has been a lot of work - but it has also been the best investment I have ever made.

Working in an isolated place carries risk - but the lifestyle is also it's own reward.

But people rarely look at the big picture when they decide to stay where they are - regardless of the unsurvivable nature of those places when a really bad crisis comes long.

I suspect MANY look at the "BIG PICTURE". However, many are "constrained" by circumstances/life choices/employment/medical care/family, etc etc etc. Some have the freedom to go where they wish, others have to provide for a family, etc. We all make the choices we deem best, they may not agree with other peoples choices.

Last edited:
Good Book.

Yes, it IS... too bad they're not using IT as a textbook in those stinking leftist academic institutions, lol. Ya know, there was not ONE copy of this book to be found on ANY library shelf in San Diego County... Skousen has been blacklisted for his views on modern gubmint, even though he served honorably as a Marine fighter pilot, go figure. 😒

Living proof of what kinda criminal & traitorous scum we're dealing with in today's fraudulent gubmint. On the flip side, ol' Joel helped build bunker complexes for some of those greaseballs, lol, so he has seen every side of the proverbial coin, including the edge. Think he hasn't shared that bunker location info with anybody YET? Think again... ;)

When the time comes, the MOB will know where these DIRTY GLOBALIST SWINE are cowering in their bunkers... and woe unto the swine when the MOB arrives, lol. You do realize that most bunker systems require ventilation of one sort or another? Well, once the MOB locates the vents, it's ALL OVER for the globalist cockroaches. 10-4? 🤣

And how about COMMO? Think the gubmint is gonna be able to SILENCE folks with ham radios, CB radios and every kind of handheld radio? Sheeeeee-it, howzabout SIGNAL MIRRORS, Injun-style SMOKE SIGNALS, etc? Lol. I ain't too worried about DIRTY GLOBALIST SWINE prevailing in the end, the key is to EDUMACATE FOLKS first... :rolleyes:

The more folks who become AWARE of the REAL PROBLEMS and the EVIL, CRIMINAL & TRAITOROUS SWINE behind those problems, well, the more folks who will be aware of what steps need to be taken. That's why I rail against dirty globalist swine every chance I get... my way of helping to SPREAD THE WORD, you understand. :cool:

All these plans have to be tempered with one thing in mind, age. I'm 20yrs older than the average life expectancy of the earliest settlers. I'm 30yrs older than the average mountain man.

I didn't find reliable numbers for native american life expectancy but none were over 40yrs old as an average.

Those people were real preppers, the real survivalists. Folks calling themselves that today pale in comparison. They were fluent in every form of wild life, plants, stars, weather... everything they needed to survive even that long.

When it comes to knowledge I got a feeling what passes for a serious prepper or survivalist these days are also woefully unprepared in comparison.

Primitive survival is a young man's game, history has taught us that over and over again. TV shows like "Alone" also demonstrate this. How many of them made it more than a year? If they had a family to feed none would make it more than a a couple of months. Those shows are a warning to the most skilled and knowledgeable among us.

A community is the only way to survive long term, history has also demonstrated this repeatedly. One person can't do it all or be an expert in every subject under the sun. If you're over 40, time for a reality check. Father time stops for no man.

All these plans have to be tempered with one thing in mind, age. I'm 20yrs older than the average life expectancy of the earliest settlers. I'm 30yrs older than the average mountain man.

I didn't find reliable numbers for native american life expectancy but none were over 40yrs old as an average.

Those people were real preppers, the real survivalists. Folks calling themselves that today pale in comparison. They were fluent in every form of wild life, plants, stars, weather... everything they needed to survive even that long.

When it comes to knowledge I got a feeling what passes for a serious prepper or survivalist these days are also woefully unprepared in comparison.

Primitive survival is a young man's game, history has taught us that over and over again. TV shows like "Alone" also demonstrate this. How many of them made it more than a year? If they had a family to feed none would make it more than a a couple of months. Those shows are a warning to the most skilled and knowledgeable among us.

A community is the only way to survive long term, history has also demonstrated this repeatedly. One person can't do it all or be an expert in every subject under the sun. If you're over 40, time for a reality check. Father time stops for no man.
Interesting ideas.

But in reply:

1) Alone is an imperfect analogy - the participants get to bring (only) ten items, no stored food, no machinery, no guns/ammo, no tech items, no seeds and everything they bring has to fit in a backpack. When you remove those limitations, survivalism becomes a very different system.
2) In my area there are quite a few full time farmers who are now in their eighties. They are able to keep farming because we all use machinery for most tasks and their neighbors keep an eye on them and help out with the few labor intensive things that need to get done. The acreage we are typically on allows plenty of space for non-commercial growing (like hobby orchards, home gardens, fodder trees, nut groves, aquaculture, foraging and wild game harvesting, etc, etc).
3) Stored food, gear and consumables can fill the gaps between wilderness survival and prepping/homesteading.
4) Stored fuel and good equipment can reduce the labor component of growing food very substantially - those resources can be configured so they will remain viable for years or even more than a decade after a severe crisis breaks

While many in the survivalism community shun the use of modern equipment, I do not. Anything that reduces the need for backbreaking labor will extend the part of my life that I will remain able to fend for myself. During a crisis, time spent doing manual labor is also time during which you are not paying enough attention to the threats around you.

I suspect MANY look at the "BIG PICTURE". However, many are "constrained" by circumstances/life choices/employment/medical care/family, etc etc etc. Some have the freedom to go where they wish, others have to provide for a family, etc. We all make the choices we deem best, they may not agree with other peoples choices.
Yup!

Family changes things.

Picking up and moving my wife and myself to a nice remote strategic location so our odds are improved for a POSSIBLE disaster and distance us from FAMILY is not something I would consider. We are the matriarch and patriarch of our family and provide advise and assistance to the extended family. They also help us at the same time. To move would involve severing my ties with my family/tribe. I am better off with than without my tribe.

Who standards guard while I sleep?
Who tends to the crops while I am guard?

Some years ago I was presented with a possibility of a dream relocation.

But it didn't happen.

I am where I should be

Ben

Some years ago I was presented with a possibility of a dream relocation.
Can you say "roughly" where the dream location is....??

Latest posts

Back