So you think you're savvy at survival? FREE GAME!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This game will teach you some tricks! read the requirements and download, its pretty straight forward if you can follow directions!
https://www.moddb.com/downloads/stalker-anomaly-151
It IS safe and legal I assure you!
Everything has value. everything has weight!
Weapons and ammo are expensive. doing odd jobs is the only way to make it.
Even if you have the best weapons and armor in the game, blasting everything in sight will end you quick, best to trade and chat for info, loot boxes are pretty common, but most just have junk, but the junk will sell! do not shoot until shot at, even known enemies! you have a limited carry weight, food and water are a must, radiation and deadly "anomalies" are everywhere! Mutants will attack you on sight. Don't waste your ammo on the brain fried zombies, just run away unless of course someone paid you to kill them! on top of all that, you have to cook your own meals, raw food will make you sick and eventually kill you, clean water is scarce. you can use disguises and stealth to sneak around most human enemies but don't get too close, keep your medical kit and groceries stocked up, there are various chemicals and medicines you will need, even booze and weed. until you get a powerful scoped weapon, I'd say run and keep running! If you want to test your skills, this is your game! be on the look out for tool boxes and old safes, they're for storing your stuff! You're a wuss and can only handle 45 lbs of stuff, so pack wisely!

Wow, they even figured out calorie counts and bullet types, rest and sickness is a factor as well, this funky little Ukrainian shooter is turning into a handy training tool!

Can confirm that my dad lives inside this game, and never leaves but for food and sleep.

Actually, if you play "call of Prepiat" I AM in the game!
A mod for Postal has me in it as well. remember I used to hang out with those gamer guys a LOT!
too fat to Fi.jpg

You must be a teacher or professional writer. the only game I ever heard of for MAC was Postal 2.

You must be a teacher or professional writer. the only game I ever heard of for MAC was Postal 2.
My windows boxes are too old and stupid for games, thats why I bought an xbox.. Mac OS since 1984, there are no games on my Mac, probably cause there aren't any.
1652568865501.png

Last edited:
If you can burn a CD, I think this will run on an X box, it runs on an eight year old chip set on my spare with no video card.

Latest posts

Back