Some stuff I have been working on.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Key chain fobs
002.JPG
001.JPG

couple of hats. i wear the tan one,
006.JPG
030.JPG

Nice work Frodo.
Thanks Backpacker. I got my feet wet on these 2 hats and managed to actually learn a few things. I am thinking of getting serious about making hats,
I have a couple more different patterns I have not made yet
I like the top hat,,whimsical looking

pork pie
top hat pork pie.jpg

bowler
top hat bowler.jpg

top hat
top hat.jpg

WOW, thanks for sharing, you are truly talented!!
Thank you Pearl. If that sewing machine works out i am going to try to get to a different level. They say you are your own worst critic. I want to stop hand stitching and use the machine to make my ugly stitching look Excellent not just Good

I am in search of used boots .
boot purse.jpg

Thank you Pearl. If that sewing machine works out i am going to try to get to a different level. They say you are your own worst critic. I want to stop hand stitching and use the machine to make my ugly stitching look Excellent not just Good

I am in search of used boots .
View attachment 79864
WOW again! Your creativity is amazing too!!

Some really great work!

Thats some really nice work Frodo. I'd like to learn to do some leather work too. My only experience has been in repairing harness and tack.
If you are repairing tack you already have the skills
your first project, is a pocket protector for tools, very handy. I would use 6oz veg tan leather
This pattern is $1.85 click THIS
if you have questions, just ask.. I buy my leather online at Springfield leather

Ok, whats a "steampunk"?

My interpretation of steampunk is industrialized form of art, Pipes, gauges, gears, pulleys, And my favorite Brass
I am into the mechanical portion of the art form. I am not interested in the clothing
I like machines that are weird LOL

1644297044040.png

1644297369462.png

Last edited:
They do, but a full buffalo hide is 450$, never mind the work he'll put into it.
I know because I like to keep a bit of leather handy and that last hide was EX-PEN-SIVE!

Back