Some stuff I have been working on.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they make cow's leather big enough to make one of them corsets for me.... thank God!
A corset is 6-8 pieces of vertically riveted or laced together.
I once made myself a similar device after "Amigo" whacked me with a pole Hyster while eating a taco.
It eventually became knife scabbards after I got better.

A corset is 6-8 pieces of vertically riveted or laced together.
I once made myself a similar device after "Amigo" whacked me with a pole Hyster while eating a taco.
It eventually became knife scabbards after I got better.
Prices have gone crazy. I have watched veg tan sides creep up. Right now a side costs $75.00 more than it did last year

I am going here next
cobra skin with head,

1654190153431.png

1654190221591.png

I love them Sapps I mean key fobs... how thick a leather ya use on them thangs? and how much do they weigh? I need a cupla of them fer the car and truck. Too much authuritus In my hands to grapple anymore, they are a much less lethal way to convince someone to mind their own bidness.

I love them Sapps I mean key fobs... how thick a leather ya use on them thangs? and how much do they weigh? I need a cupla of them fer the car and truck. Too much authuritus In my hands to grapple anymore, they are a much less lethal way to convince someone to mind their own bidness.
pm sent

A couple of horseshoe nails would look good stuck somewhere. Old west tradition to always have a few nails along.

We have a hat, leather coat and bullwhip for the tourists to pose with when they come out to see the montana megaliths......some caves and neat places that indiana jones would look right at home in.

Attachments

• DSC03984.JPG
    DSC03984.JPG
    367.4 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to thread jack, but all my buddies who own these now need leatherwork and sheaths. guess who I send them to?

Latest posts

Back