Something exciting (at least, exciting to me!)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPrepper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I am excited to tell you all my fourth book came out this week! 😃
1649950219320.png

I already have it, THANKS!
Edit: I had just re-read your first three a couple weeks before Amazon notified me of your pre-order. Great timing.

Thanks, Caribou! I'd love to hear your feedback when you have time!
Diana
I have over 200 books on my computer. On a recent trip I was away from internet access for two weeks. I read some new books but I decided to re-read your first three books rather than to read other new books. After I got back on the net there was a pre-release notice for your fourth book. I immediately ordered it. I have to admit a bias for the authors in our family but I really have to like a book to read it twice. I have to fly south in the next month or two. I plan to start reading your new book on the jet. Keep up the good work.

I have over 200 books on my computer. On a recent trip I was away from internet access for two weeks. I read some new books but I decided to re-read your first three books rather than to read other new books. After I got back on the net there was a pre-release notice for your fourth book. I immediately ordered it. I have to admit a bias for the authors in our family but I really have to like a book to read it twice. I have to fly south in the next month or two. I plan to start reading your new book on the jet. Keep up the good work.

Thank you - your comments made my day! I think of books like old friends that I like to revisit over and over. There are a couple of books I re-read every couple of months or so, just to keep the characters in them 'alive' in some way.

Thank you - your comments made my day! I think of books like old friends that I like to revisit over and over. There are a couple of books I re-read every couple of months or so, just to keep the characters in them 'alive' in some way.
It is actually quite rare for me to read a book twice. Movies? Sure, all the time, but they are mindless entertainment. Books take concentration and that means it has to be interesting to hold my interest.

I always re-read and re-watch things that interest me. I'm always surprised at how much can be missed the first time! Hidden meanings and such. When you know what's going to happen it puts the events leading up in a better perspective!!

Hundreds of books for kindle, and many more physical books in my office, family room and storeroom.

I was down to 5 unread on the kindle, but thanks to DrPrepper I'm up to 6 :)

I liked her first 3 books, I was excited to see the preorder for her 4th :)

Latest posts

Back