Something Positive

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha never mind. I just realized how to do it. I tried it and it worked! Sometimes the easiest things elude me!

I've been trying to do it on my phone. (I don't have a computer) I can get it to copy but when I change to the page I want to paste to I can't pull it back up.

Phones defeat me....I can do most anything on the computer, but my cell phone is smarter than I am! Maybe some cellphone expert on the Forum can help....I haven't got a clue when it comes to the phone! Sorry. :callyou:

I've been trying to do it on my phone. (I don't have a computer) I can get it to copy but when I change to the page I want to paste to I can't pull it back up.

I feel your pain. I R "computer literate", but nowhere near "Mobile" literate. Sometimes I can actually answer my phone :(

What I don't understand is how 13 year old kids are such wizards on electronics. My 5 year old granddaughter is better than I am!

Hey, my friend the Evil One has a 3 year old that knows more about my phone than I do, and a 6 year old that is better on the computer than I am.....but give them a piece of paper and a pen and they are lost!! Go figure! :ghostly:

Farmers in Alabama and Tennessee put them with their cattle too gaurd against coyotes etc.

My Rosie was given to a cattleman here and he said nothing comes into their pasture without her going after them. We stopped visiting her several years ago.
She kicked in quarter panel on a Cadilac who drove into our gate unannounced. She ruled all our animals ,our horse too.

Latest posts

Back