Quantcast

Source on Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm
Sources have told Fox News that 'the big guy' is a reference to the former vice president.

One of the people on an explosive email thread allegedly involving Hunter Biden has corroborated the veracity of the messages, which appear to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

Looks like the temperature in the Biden kitchen just went up about 30 degrees... This will continue to dribble out every day until the election. "Death by 1000 cuts"?

Even the most dense Americans could clearly see the corruption of the press last night during the town halls. Very few will believe what they have to say about Hunter Bidens computer and whats on it.

Big guy.png

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I don't have as faith in my fellow Americans.

As illustrated in many of the histories recorded in the Bible, we get the leaders we deserve. With so many choosing not to look beyond the pablum the MSM is feeding them, it is an exercise in futility to hope they will ever see what is there to see.

My Best friend is in that group. I have seen him fly into a rage after he saw me wearing a Trump hat and has come close to declaring me a heretic for watching or listening to anything other than the MSM.

So we don't talk politics these days.

Ben

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I don't have as faith in my fellow Americans.

As illustrated in many of the histories recorded in the Bible, we get the leaders we deserve. With so many choosing not to look beyond the pablum the MSM is feeding them, it is an exercise in futility to hope they will ever see what is there to see.

My Best friend is in that group. I have seen him fly into a rage after he saw me wearing a Trump hat and has come close to declaring me a heretic for watching or listening to anything other than the MSM.

So we don't talk politics these days.

Ben
Well my friend thinks Trump is all there is,and he is diffinately my pick too but I don't worship anyone. Trump could run around naked as a jay bird and she'd see him fully clothed.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I had forgotten about this... After the last 4 years I no longer believe in coincidences. I'm thinking this news paper article blaming it on comms at the time was a cia plant.

In 2018 I do remember Q posting about all the spies being killed... it's take me a week to read all those messages.

us china spies killed.png

Last edited:

Woody

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I had forgotten about this... After the last 4 years I no longer believe in coincidences. I'm thinking this news paper article blaming it on comms at the time was a cia plant.

In 2018 I do remember Q posting about all the spies being killed... it's take me a week to read all those messages.
I believe that kind of information would be stored on SAP programs. Who our ‘spies’ are, where they are, missions, alternate identities, contacts and all that. That information would be “eyes only” available to only high security clearance folks to just look at, nothing in, nothing out kind of access. Those programs are only in limited, highly secure areas/servers.

Turns out, that is exactly the kind of program Hillary illegally had on her server. All that information was available to anyone basically. Anyone who could access that unsecure server that is. I highly doubt someone like Hunter would have access to it. That information would have been sold by someone higher up the food chain, like Hillary. Hunter might have been the bag man, that is about it.

Now, there could have been mention of it on his laptop, in an email chain. I would give that a high possibility. But I don’t think a flunkie like Hunter would have been involved at any level other than that. Hillary and her ilk would toss Hunter the scraps simply because of who his dad is. There is not going to be any meat on that bone.

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Woody, all Hunter is, is a bag man. Joe comes up with the scheme and Hunter picks up the bribe. While I agree that hillery is a more likely culprit, Joe had the clearance to access the information also. hillery would just put the information on her computer, Joe would have to transport, or have Hunter transport, the information directly.

SheepDog

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I think it is hilarious that they tried to accuse Trump of what THEY were doing!

angie_nrs

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
EXCLUSIVE: 1-On-1 With Rudy Giuliani — What Haven’t We Seen From The Hunter Biden Hard Drive, And Why Won’t He Release It In Full?

Interesting interview. I like the chess board in the background.🧐
Rudy's trying to school this guy on what questions to ask. He seems awfully confident that he's got all he needs....(plus some) to make chit happen. He's already followed the money. He's talking like he knows way more than he's willing to disclose right now. There's that phrase 'he put a lid on it' again..... POUTS has used that phrase too. Then he mentions it'll all come out in 10 days.....and they are in control and want to be in charge of what comes out and when......and they'll put things out every day. Toward the end, he mentions the disgusting, horrible and illegal pictures and that they'll eventualy come out. I'll bet the Biden's have their chittin' pants on.

Dang, I sure hope Hunter doesn't pull an Epstein.

Last edited:

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Didn't see this one coming! I wonder how many other people are tied to these underage girls in Delaware. DC is just minutes away... congressman, senators perhaps?

Laptop to State Police.png

Last edited:

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Maybe this was a way to flush out Delaware swamp creatures. Force them to publicly take a stand. My thought was 1) maybe the girl lives in Delaware. 2) The crimes were committed there. 3) and force the swamp to take a public stand.

I almost forgot there are two hard drives. The pc repair shop work order was to make a backup of everything. The FBI got the first drive and Giuliana got the second one or something to that effect.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Maybe this was a way to flush out Delaware swamp creatures. Force them to publicly take a stand. My thought was 1) maybe the girl lives in Delaware. 2) The crimes were committed there. 3) and force the swamp to take a public stand.

I almost forgot there are two hard drives. The pc repair shop work order was to make a backup of everything. The FBI got the first drive and Giuliana got the second one or something to that effect.
Start with some of the family with the Soros connections.

Cnsper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Delaware AG is a Democrat and was endorse by Joe Biden. Really hope they are not all corrupt and this investigation moves forward.
Too much is known by too many that this cannot just be swept under the rug. Too many to commit Epstein at the same time too.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
That's why Weinstein and Epstein had to be first. Expendable to the cabal but it woke the public up to what the elite were actually doing.... now the truth is more believable.
Its almost like fallen angels have landed! What they do to little children in public I beleive the so called conspiracy about Pizza Gate and the others so many kids missing now.Are the conspiracies really conspiracies or Biden sure acts strange around kids.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Ah! Pic's of Senator Chris Coon's daughter found on Hunter Biden laptop? Coons is the senator from Delaware. Now we know why Rudi turned his information over to the Delaware state police.

I'll post back on this if I can find corroboration.

Biden perv Coon.jpeg

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@Peanut I couldn't remember which thread you mentioned this but. . .

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@Peanut I couldn't remember which thread you mentioned this but. . .

I don't remember either... All of this info has gotten so complicated and the number of people involved grows each day...

Sources of Biden info... Right now there are 4. The computer repair guy in NJ had Hunters laptop and per the work order made a backup drive of the laptop.

A. This laptop and the backup has email chains covering Biden family crimes in several countries including Ukraine, Russia and China.
B. Biden family Sex Crimes with several female minors... (somewhere in this mix the diary of the Biden granddaughter has appeared, the source is confusing)

1. The FBI got the laptop last fall.
2. Guiliani got the backup which he has now turned over to the Delaware state police.
3. The diary
4. Lude Media - This guy is a Chinese billionaire who has an ax to grind with China. He also has a ton of documentation, video's and audio of crimes the Bidens committed with China including the murders of more than a dozen CIA agents in 2010-2012

Lude Media is now on Gab. they announced a few hours ago... then began releasing Biden/China information with the promise to release data every hour/on the hour for the next 13 days...

A flood of information is happening on Gab tonight.

This should be interesting!
biggrin.gif

Lude Media 01.png

Lude media 02.png

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I don't remember either... All of this info has gotten so complicated and the number of people involved grows each day...

Sources of Biden info... Right now there are 4. The computer repair guy in NJ had Hunters laptop and per the work order made a backup drive of the laptop.

A. This laptop and the backup has email chains covering Biden family crimes in several countries including Ukraine, Russia and China.
B. Biden family Sex Crimes with several female minors... (somewhere in this mix the diary of the Biden granddaughter has appeared, the source is confusing)

1. The FBI got the laptop last fall.
2. Guiliani got the backup which he has now turned over to the Delaware state police.
3. The diary
4. Lude Media - This guy is a Chinese billionaire who has an ax to grind with China. He also has a ton of documentation, video's and audio of crimes the Bidens committed with China including the murders of more than a dozen CIA agents in 2010-2012

Lude Media is now on Gab. they announced a few hours ago... then began releasing Biden/China information with the promise to release data every hour/on the hour for the next 13 days...

A flood of information is happening on Gab tonight.

This should be interesting! View attachment 52367

View attachment 52365

View attachment 52366
it's daughter Ashley's diary

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have been following gnews.
I went to the gnews website but couldn't find the story. I did read they got booted from twitter today.

I think the anons should put out a daily program concerning the Bidens, like the one you get at a ballgame. It explains who all the players are and their statistics. 😂

Latest posts