Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Egan

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Just got home from making a video of our property in the Ozarks and it sure was hot but with my redneck air conditioner we were able to sleep pretty good and the best thing is it was free, well to run anyway. This was a trial run so its pretty much hob cobbed together and while it was not cold air because I ran a line at least 600 ft on the ground so it warmed up somewhat before it got to the radiator, but it was cool enough to help a lot.
If anyone has done anything like this or have any ideas on how to make it better feel free to comment.
Here is my video

Thanks for watching and God bless

Just got home from making a video of our property in the Ozarks and it sure was hot but with my redneck air conditioner we were able to sleep pretty good and the best thing is it was free, well to run anyway. This was a trial run so its pretty much hob cobbed together and while it was not cold air because I ran a line at least 600 ft on the ground so it warmed up somewhat before it got to the radiator, but it was cool enough to help a lot.
If anyone has done anything like this or have any ideas on how to make it better feel free to comment.
Here is my video

Thanks for watching and God bless

Very neat Will, also liked the home made cannon.:cool:

Thank you very much Meerkat, Glad you liked my videos and have a great day.
That's pretty cool. I love good old American ingenuity.
That's pretty cool. I love good old American ingenuity.

Thanks Sentry18 Glad you liked it.
That's something I have had in mind for years , only taking water , at 50 deg from the bottom of my pond, 20 ft deep, and moved by a low rpm pump thru pvc pipe buried .great idea @William Egan .
I believe you will see a big improvement when you bury the feed hose.
Thanks for sharing.

Jim

That's something I have had in mind for years , only taking water , at 50 deg from the bottom of my pond, 20 ft deep, and moved by a low rpm pump thru pvc pipe buried .great idea @William Egan .
I believe you will see a big improvement when you bury the feed hose.
Thanks for sharing.

Jim
Thanks Jim. The only reason I haven't buried it yet is time and money. I think it would work in a cistern or a well too. I'm very lucky to have a spring, actually 2. I thank God every time I think to for that land we bought. We will have to be off grid but I find the challenge exciting.
The only thing to remember is it works better to pull air through the radiator than to try to push it through.
Thanks for watching and God bless.

Latest posts

Back