Staying up way to late with some music.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love looking at some of the old album cover art. Some of them make you wonder what kinda drugs they were doing. LOL

Archive.org has thousands of "cover art" images, downloadable for free...print them out and make posters!! I use them for wallpaper!

Grateful%20Dead%20Cover.jpg

LOL, not a lot of mystery about that BacP. Most of them were on some heavy stuff. But have to admit they had some good music. Even the C&W cowboys were on drugs and alcohol too.
Plus they sang more about cheating and loose lives than the hippes did.

LSD-25 was big back then!!

If your Chomebook is using the Intel chip set it is at risk for the same viruses that affect Windows machines. They just have to be compiled for the different operating system.
Now, if you are using the old chipset or you have the appropriate firewall, system safety, root protection and anti virus you won't be as likely to get or spread viruses.
My Linux OS is safe from executable viruses but it can pass them on unless I use some protection. I have root kit, a firewall, and a 256 bit cypher password to read or write files. It's like my computer is wearing a full body condom. No Software Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

I saw Percy Sledge at Sams Club or Uncle Sams Club ' :dunno: forgot ' in Atlanta back in the mid 70s. Great performance. The club had a huge rock in the middle of the room we sat on for performance.:cool:

Last edited:
Always loved The Florida Keys, but not so much today but still have memories. Fished off the shores here plus lived in a tent in Florida City near Key Largo for awhile.
It is neat to wake up and see sun rise then turn around at see it set in evening. Fishing was great back then now not so much. Last visit camping out and snorkel trip with 2 grands in 1994. Guess they were a captive relation ,hardly see them now since the are in their 30s.One has 4 kids.

Remember the Jefferson Airplane / Grace Slick's White Rabbit?

Well, listen to her vocals isolated from music in this video...will show you just how clean and hypnotic her voice really was...
(The second video is the full-band Woodstock version)

Speaking of late music… Can someone tell me name of the song that is played at the end of Trump rallies? Through 40 years of cobwebs I know it’s a Rolling Stone song but I don’t remember which one, can’t place it. Which? Suggestions? :)

Speaking of late music… Can someone tell me name of the song that is played at the end of Trump rallies? Through 40 years of cobwebs I know it’s a Rolling Stone song but I don’t remember which one, can’t place it. Which? Suggestions? :)

But then we got fooled ' again '. " meet the new boss ,same as the old boss".

Last edited:
This silly little song had 30 million views on it! I like reading the peoples comments too on these old songs. It makes me smile.

Latest posts

Back