Staying up way to late with some music.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@VenomJockey I don't know about anybody else but I have to be in a certain place of my day to listen to certain kinds of music. My preferences in music change too.

I get moods like that, too....lately I've been interested in nothing but jazz for some reason.

I just rediscovered this one from my youth back in the 70's. Heard it played on the radio a few times and then it was gone. Great descriptive writing and the music is wonderful in my opinion.
Bobby Goldsboro. Summer ( the first time)

I've been listening to 70's music lately for some reason. Not the disco stuff but the soft rock that was so great back then. Bands like America, Bread, Grand Funk Railroad,etc. Its when I found David Bowie ( my androgynous crush lol)

Beautiful gown, fantastic talent in perfect rhythm and I like the song but then the song is familiar to me since mama sang lots of these old songs .

I liked this song in the 70s and still one of my favorites today. This is a nice HD recording of it too.

Last edited:
Saw this a commercial for blue line.com

Corona's new commercial music.

Latest posts

Back