Staying up way to late with some music.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefall
Cinderella

My absolute favorite band of all time.
Grand Funk Railroad
I'm Your Captain 10 mins

If you enjoy all types of good guitar music, you'll love this guy. From acid rock to slow ballads, he does it all.....ANONYMOUSLY!! Calls himself BUCKETHEAD (You'll see why), but he could be anyone. Absolutely fantastic. Any guesses as to he actual identity anyone?

I have no clue who this guy is, but he can PLAY!! Stumbled across him on youtube by accident, and I'm sure glad accidents happen!! This guy has got to be one of the best guitarists on the planet, and he plays everything from slow ballads to acid rock to blues......he does it all and does it VERY well!! To get the other two albums, click on the links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtcrLBxg3L0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNeo5eKOJF8

Found out who "Buckethead" is: Brian Patrick Carroll, born 1969, has over 300 studio albums, and has played with over 50 artists, was a member of Guns & Roses from 2000 - 2004, ranked #8 in the world on the guitar. He has also written the music scores for a dozen or so movies! This guy is awesome!

Spent the evening listening to George Thorogood! Then went on to Robin Trower. Both super fantastic guitar players!

Here's a Sarah Brightman and Paul Stanley (from KISS, of all things, lol):

Something different. This is played entirely on hang drums, and filmed in the UK:

This woman is more talented than most people realize.
I didn't till I saw her in Atlanta on stage live in performance of ' The Sound of Music ' the whole cast was superb!. 1994 I took 4 of the grandkids to The Fox Theatre Marie was the star. I'd love to see her live in The King And I but too late for that.

Anyway here she is in King and I.

Latest posts

Back