Staying up way to late with some music.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not listening to any music tonite, but I'm watching Steven Seagal and and Stone Cold Steve Austin kick the snot out of some bad guys.( ouch):waiting: I watch You tube for my music videos.

If you want to download music fopr free, go to archive.org, search for what you want, then download. It's free and they have MILLIONS of things on there, not just music. Got everything from A - Z.....IO get a lot of research papers from there, as well as my music, and it's all free.

https://archive.org

If you want to download music fopr free, go to archive.org, search for what you want, then download. It's free and they have MILLIONS of things on there, not just music. Got everything from A - Z.....IO get a lot of research papers from there, as well as my music, and it's all free.

https://archive.org

Hey Mon! Thanks for the link. That's pretty cool.

I was just thinking on Friday night that you hadn't posted any Pink Floyd, or have you? I don't enjoy or love Pink Floyd, I cannot define how I feel about Pink Floyd...but I will listen to it for long periods of time and while driving, so there's that. Not a good dance music. heheh

I saw Pink Floyd back in the early 90's. Building was full of smoke before the lights ever went down and people were passing joints down the isle. Even if I'd been into that stuff I wouldn't have touched it after all those people.... Ewww.

Loved the music though.

:cool: They may not have ever seen a dance studio or took a lesson but they got rhythm.:D

I like the music in this one.Also had this album in the 70s. J.J. Cale never got all the praise he deserved,imo.

:LOL: Deep Purple. I might listen. They seemed so hard core. Lol:lil guy:

@Patchouli , You may like the song ' Deep Purple' better than the band Deep Purple. I alway liked this song. I have a recording of two locals one who is fantastic horn player who does this song the best I've ever heard it. Artie Shaw couldn't do better.

Last edited:
The guy from Alice in Chains wrote this for his father, who was a sniper in Viet Nam (made it through, but he was never the same as before he went in).. Excellent song......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back