Stray Kitten makes cute happy noises when its fed

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you put him in your pocket and take him home with you? Or it's not your video?
I think you want a kitten. I used to not want a cat. Then we got a kitten. So presh. And so easy to take care of. Don't underestimate cats. While not as fierce as canines, I've heard they may attack criminals that break in.

Did you put him in your pocket and take him home with you? Or it's not your video?
I think you want a kitten. I used to not want a cat. Then we got a kitten. So presh. And so easy to take care of. Don't underestimate cats. While not as fierce as canines, I've heard they may attack criminals that break in.

I have been caring for people's pets when they travel for many years. You had better believe a cat will attack you if you go into their home when their owners are not home. I was attacked by one once and had to go to the doctor for treatment. A cat bite and scratch will give you cat scratch fever. My daughter has also been medically treated for being attacked by her own cat whom she was trying to remove from a cat fight. It happened on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I was already in bed. The next morning it was apparent that something was not right. We called her pediatrician's office and they told me to bring her right in. They treated her immediately. It is serious business.

I was providing security for the wife on "her" morning walk on a paved country road with woods on both sides. One of her phobias is a spook coming out of the woods. At the far end of "her" walk two kittens came out of the woods. meow meow meow. She stops, picks them up and pets them. She starts in how the kittens were dumped...I reply they probably belong to the nearest house, put them down and let's finish the walk. She carries them home, feeds them, vet for vaccinations and again for front declawing. They became the two indoor cats. She tells everyone that asks that they followed her home. I respond they didn't have any choice because the wife was carrying them and some child somewhere cried themselves to sleep over their lost kittens.

Sorry I didnt clarify folks.. No its not my vid or kitty ... just thought it was cute and wanted to share..
The eating starts at 1:13

We found a kitten. I doctored her eyes and she got better. She came inside with the dogs one day and has been here ever since. I have over a thousand dollars in that cat. She hurt herself 2 days ago, torn ligaments in her knee. Vet says she may have to go to the university for surgery, I said I don't think so. We'll give her pain meds and wait and see how she does. I am not flying a cat to a university for surgery.

We found a kitten. I doctored her eyes and she got better. She came inside with the dogs one day and has been here ever since. I have over a thousand dollars in that cat. She hurt herself 2 days ago, torn ligaments in her knee. Vet says she may have to go to the university for surgery, I said I don't think so. We'll give her pain meds and wait and see how she does. I am not flying a cat to a university for surgery.

I think animal vet make more money now than people doctors. And they don't have to fight for their pay either or spend half their time writing out why they deserve $15 for their time.

One of the wife's outdoor older cats either got hit or had a stroke. It had been missing for a few days before the wife saw it dragging it's hind legs in slow motion towards the cat food bowl. I asked the wife if she wanted me to take care of it or a Vet? She said Vet. I threw my jacket over the cat (I wasn't going to get bit or clawed) as she called the Vet. Hind legs were ice cold. I could have put the cat "to sleep" a whole lot cheaper then a Vet. Wife stayed home as I drove to the Vet and then return home to dig another grave in her cat cemetery.

Well my cat has cost me a bunch more money. She tore the tendons in her knee. Vet said she had to pin it so it could heal up. $850. Then the 9 pound cat supposedly breaks the 1/8" steel pin. Vet says nothing she can do except amputate the leg. NOT happening. The cat is getting around a little better, even putting weight on that leg so I'm going to wait and see how she does. She is now my $2500 cat. I really think the vet needs to refund my money because something is not right about a broken pin.

Latest posts

Back