Struggling a bit.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guardian.
I have also had a really s*%t year myself. I lost partial use of my left leg because of ????. I went to bed fine and woke up with only partial use of my left leg. I now walk with a cane.
I then had a surprise Triple bypass 11 weeks ago.
This on top of everything else over the last couple years.
I too escape a little bit into music.

The last 18 months has been a real 💩 show. You are in our thoughts and prayers, and we are always ready to lend a shoulder.

DAMN"T dademos, That song makes me drop to my knees an cry. It was on the radio the day I dug my brothers grave. it tears me up every time i hear it. OK, Who the heck is cutting up an onion this early????

Prayers brother. Hang in there.

Better times are ahead my friend. Prayers sent for ya brother

@Bluetick21
Thank you.

Music is so great, seems like there is always some song that seems to 'understand' what you are going through! Good therapy!! Listen on Guardian♥

@Pearl
Thank you.

Love those two songs you chose. That first one is a special song for me and our youngest daughter.

@Amish Heart
I am happy to hear they were enjoyable. Another I like is "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw. I have 2 sons, no daughters. I have 3 adult and married stepdaughters. We also have a few daycare girls that have been here since they were 6 weeks old that are like family. I am not sure why any of these videos touch my heart but they do.
Thank you as well.

Hey Guardian.
I have also had a really s*%t year myself. I lost partial use of my left leg because of ????. I went to bed fine and woke up with only partial use of my left leg. I now walk with a cane.
I then had a surprise Triple bypass 11 weeks ago.
This on top of everything else over the last couple years.
I too escape a little bit into music.

@Just Cliff
I am kinda embarrassed here. I'm sitting here complaining about minor things that to me seem almost trivial at this point. I have no words of wisdom but thank you for giving words of encouragement even after the major health issues you are experiencing.
Hopefully I can remain as positive and strong as you!

Prayers for you Guardian
You to Cliff

Thank you @Bacpacker
For Cliff and myself as well.

The last 18 months has been a real 💩 show. You are in our thoughts and prayers, and we are always ready to lend a shoulder.

Excellent choice @dademoss

Thank you as well for the thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated.

Yes, this year has been chit. I lost 2 dear friends and a sister.
On the good side,?? Hell their hasn't been a good side

I hope things turn around for you Guardian,

@Frodo

Wow. As I wrote above, Cliff has had major issues this year and it looks like it has been the same for you. I am sorry for your losses. We have lost a few family members this year. Not from the disease thats blamed for everything but some from cancer, some from natural causes, and a another that decided the end of the road was reached. Our family is aging so most of these were not all that unexpected.
Thank you for your positive response. I hope things also turn around for YOU as well.

DAMN"T dademos, That song makes me drop to my knees an cry. It was on the radio the day I dug my brothers grave. it tears me up every time i hear it. OK, Who the heck is cutting up an onion this early????

Onions. They are strongest in the early morning.... :(

Prayers brother. Hang in there.

@Alaskajohn

Thank you for the kind words.

To anyone I might have missed; Thank you as well.

@Bluetick21
Thank you.

@Pearl
Thank you.

@Amish Heart
I am happy to hear they were enjoyable. Another I like is "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw. I have 2 sons, no daughters. I have 3 adult and married stepdaughters. We also have a few daycare girls that have been here since they were 6 weeks old that are like family. I am not sure why any of these videos touch my heart but they do.
Thank you as well.

@Just Cliff
I am kinda embarrassed here. I'm sitting here complaining about minor things that to me seem almost trivial at this point. I have no words of wisdom but thank you for giving words of encouragement even after the major health issues you are experiencing.
Hopefully I can remain as positive and strong as you!

Thank you @Bacpacker
For Cliff and myself as well.

Excellent choice @dademoss

Thank you as well for the thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated.

@Frodo

Wow. As I wrote above, Cliff has had major issues this year and it looks like it has been the same for you. I am sorry for your losses. We have lost a few family members this year. Not from the disease thats blamed for everything but some from cancer, some from natural causes, and a another that decided the end of the road was reached. Our family is aging so most of these were not all that unexpected.
Thank you for your positive response. I hope things also turn around for YOU as well.

Onions. They are strongest in the early morning.... :(

@Alaskajohn

Thank you for the kind words.

To anyone I might have missed; Thank you as well.
♥️♥️♥️

sending you all prayers. God is with us everystep thru our personal storms. things have been rough lately. God give us healing, strength and purpose to get out of bed and give 1 more day for whatever little thing we cna do despite our problems and condition. take a morning or day off when needed but keep on keeping on.

Latest posts

Back