Supplements

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take magnesium citrate and B-6 to prevent the formation of oxalate kidney stones.
Biotin for hair growth.
Selenium to work with my thyroid meds.
Ginko Biloba for memory.
Glucosamine chondroitin for joints.
Regular multi vitamin.

Chaga tea
Vitamin D
Glucosamine Chondroitin
Vitamin B complex
Sambucus with Zinc and vitamin C

D3 10,000
C. 1,000
Zinc
Melatonin 5Mg at bedtime. Melatonin helps with sleep but take 10Mg for that, 5 Mg reduces the chance of a cytokine reaction should you come down with the CCP Flu. All above are for the flu.

B20143.jpg
Toast.gif

It takes several 'capsules', but all of your problems soon fade away.
biggrin.gif

(Yes, this is just humor. I take plenty of stuff, none of which could be considered a supplement)

Multivitamin, D3, magnesium, biotin, Kyolic (garlic and ginger), hair and nails tablet, bilberry, herbal eyebright, krill oil, hyaluronic acid, probiotic, and a joint supplement. And melatonin when I need it to sleep (10mg).

I was taking bovine thyroid but I stopped to do a Candida detox and was slowly reintroducing the supplements. I forgot to re-add that one until now!

Yeah. I know. I am 41 and take more pills than my mom who has a heart murmur and pacemaker. But most of them are for hair, skin and nails...! Vain, I know.

None unless I'm not feeling well. I can usually tell if I'm missing something by how I'm feeling and will fix meals accordingly so I get the nutrients from my meals.
I have made raw liver tablets but am not good at remembering to take them. (I've tried, but just can't make myself like liver - let alone raw!)

Natural Grocers, formerly the Vitamin Cottage carries it as well. It is important to get the capsules that have green moringa, rather than the browner ones. Green is definitely preferable.
Yep. I also have the capsules and buy the powder to make my own. I keep the ones from Wal-Mart in my travel bag so I can't forget them.

Latest posts

Back