Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
- Dec 31, 2017
That's a pretty short list in the link. There's so much more you'll probably want.
I just looked at my hard copy manuals. There's about 2500 pages in 3-ring binders of manuals I've printed as well as a bookcase full of purchased books.
Besides the hard copies, I also keep digital format but think when the need arises hard copy may be the go-to format.
Manuals/subjects not listed in the link but you should consider:
1. Fire - everything from making fire to fighting fires, fire safety, making coal...
2. Food - cultivating, dehydrating, baby food, food-borne illness, pantry pests, rendering animal fat...
3. General - There's about 100 things to include here about everything from weather to dealing with people.
4. Medical - everything from first aid to management and safe burial of dead bodies.
5. Military - get every military manual you can get your hands on.
6. Water - everything from getting water through disinfecting to storage and heating.
7. Weapons - have the operations, disassembly/re-assembly and repair manuals for every firearm you own.