Suspicious activity on Notre Dame roof the eveing of the fire

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would YouTube take it down?

Why do they feel the need to put the wiki link and definition under the videos that don't agree with man made climate change...... Or de monitize videos about guns and homesteading. Because they can - and do.

Why do they feel the need to put the wiki link and definition under the videos that don't agree with man made climate change...... Or de monitize videos about guns and homesteading. Because they can - and do.

Wikileaks don't agree with climate change?

I'm confused about climate change too, don't know who to believe. :dunno:

I know who to believe. According to Al Gore we are already dead. Research only gets funded if it goes along with climate change. Al Gore has a patent on the formula for carbon taxation so he gets a cut of every gallon of gas you buy or Kw of electricity if it goes through. Follow the money.

I know who to believe. According to Al Gore we are already dead. Research only gets funded if it goes along with climate change. Al Gore has a patent on the formula for carbon taxation so he gets a cut of every gallon of gas you buy or Kw of electricity if it goes through. Follow the money.
These are the kinds of things that you never see on the evening news.

Wiki does agree with man made climate change.

I didn't know Assange did. But then I don't know alot about him except whistle blowing. I don't know what to believe about it ,kinda lean to a little of both theory's.

NASA says man made climate change is a hoax made with pseudo science.

Latest posts

Back