Sweet Lips The Cat That Adopted Us.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking

I know a lot of things, but master very few
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
She walked up to our place a few years ago and we took her in, she was really thin but gained weight quickly on our dogs food, which is Canidae brand and is very good because of all the natural ingredients.
DSC00003.JPG

She looks very comfy and relaxed. I always have trouble getting a photo of any of our cats awake :)
It's actually amazing, I took two pics and the flash didn't cause her to react at all.

She was waiting for the third flash - CATastrophy! ;)

well she is hiding her face, isn't she? meow. Pretty coat she has. I never liked other people's cats too much. We got a cat 8 years ago and now I know. She's a weirdo. She is curled up beside me right now.

I've never really been a "cat" person, I like cats but with two dogs we didn't really need a cat, however the cat decided we needed her. It's not so bad, she spends most of her time outside and we suspect someone had her fixed otherwise with all the stray cats that are around she probably would have had kittens by now.

We still have old man cat. (Raisin). He looks like Sweet Lips. Kind of like a skunk. Three of his sibling has passed. We found the four of them in an old shed in our "way back", and we have coyotes out there, so we brought them in.

I've never really been a "cat" person, I like cats but with two dogs we didn't really need a cat, however the cat decided we needed her. It's not so bad, she spends most of her time outside and we suspect someone had her fixed otherwise with all the stray cats that are around she probably would have had kittens by now.

Looks happy. Glad she is fixed,we use topick up strays have them fixed then give them away. Always fixed our own cats and dogs. So many unwanted animals end up in pounds. Walking threw there is always very sad. 'All of them jumping up,rolling over, offering us ball, tricks' as to say take me look how cute I am.

Back