Teachers Are great

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Our schools are messed up but our teachers are great and have so much to put up with. Love this movie!!!No cussing or violence.

This movie is a true story and very inspiring and its about teachers.Can somebody see if it is ok or put up link? I can't find a link.

I had one good teacher when I was in school in the 90s, the rest were just biding their time until retirement.
Mr. Eldridge, our Forestry teacher, actually cared about his students and would tutor them if needed. Bought cigars for a kid who got a girl pregnant, took us to the back forest school property and let him pass them around.

Had a math teacher that actually hated me, actually said that in front of the class. And he will fail me because of that. Yep I failed every one of his classes and couldn't go to a higher level of mathematics because of this. So I was stuck in this guys class for 4 years in Algebra 2... with a D+ to graduate.... This guy called kids stupid constantly, wouldn't give anyone a chance to learn, I couldn't go to higher science classes because....well you need math to be able to go into physics and chemistry and wouldn't sign off at the end of the year when we were choosing our classes for the following year...
"Nope, you will fail my class and are to stupid to go to chemistry and will probably fail that as well" Basic math, Algebra, algebra 1 then 2...

Heard he died of cancer...hope it was painful and he was alone.

I had one good teacher when I was in school in the 90s, the rest were just biding their time until retirement.
Mr. Eldridge, our Forestry teacher, actually cared about his students and would tutor them if needed. Bought cigars for a kid who got a girl pregnant, took us to the back forest school property and let him pass them around.

Had a math teacher that actually hated me, actually said that in front of the class. And he will fail me because of that. Yep I failed every one of his classes and couldn't go to a higher level of mathematics because of this. So I was stuck in this guys class for 4 years in Algebra 2... with a D+ to graduate.... This guy called kids stupid constantly, wouldn't give anyone a chance to learn, I couldn't go to higher science classes because....well you need math to be able to go into physics and chemistry and wouldn't sign off at the end of the year when we were choosing our classes for the following year...
"Nope, you will fail my class and are to stupid to go to chemistry and will probably fail that as well" Basic math, Algebra, algebra 1 then 2...

He was wrong in his behavior and words and in the wrong place. What he did to you was SO wrong! He should have been reported and you should have not had him as a teacher. I imagine you lived in a small town if you had him year after year. Count on the fact that you were not the only person he did this to.

:ghostly: Justin you really need to get the heck out of China, and soon! Bless your heart .:heart:.I don't think this is just about a teacher you had years ago.

I had one in 3nd grade who was really ignorant but most were ok. And some were :great:.
But it is good to vent .

He was wrong in his behavior and words and in the wrong place. What he did to you was SO wrong! He should have been reported and you should have not had him as a teacher. I imagine you lived in a small town if you had him year after year. Count on the fact that you were not the only person he did this to.

Weedy, have you seen the movie? Even if it wasn't about a teacher it is a good movie. :heart:Makes you feel good.

Latest posts

Back