Tech CEOs testify in House Judiciary Committee hearing on antitrust law.

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
7-29-2020

Tech CEOs Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Sundar Pichai of Google and Tim Cook of Apple testify during a July 29 hearing on antitrust law before the House Judiciary Committee.

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Watch Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' opening testimony to Congress
7-29-2020

Watch Congress hit Bezos hard on Amazon selling stolen goods
7-29-2020

Last edited:

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
7=29=2020

Amazon drug" addiction: Congress accuses Bezos of ruining business

Last edited:

SheepDog

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I wonder how much they will contribute to campaigns and parties to maintain their monopolies.
Call me jaded but when dealing with companies that have higher profit levels than the entire taxes collected by the USA is congress really going to take action against them? 🤢👺😈

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I wonder how much they will contribute to campaigns and parties to maintain their monopolies.
Call me jaded but when dealing with companies that have higher profit levels than the entire taxes collected by the USA is congress really going to take action against them? 🤢👺😈

I'm not sure about this congress either . Always giving a pass to certain people. On contributions they always give to wrong ones , imo.

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Facebook, Amazon, Google and Apple respond to Congress about whether China steals US technology

7-30-2020

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Zuckerberg says don't be AFRAID of Facebook! (here's why)

7-29-2020

7-29-2020
Zuckerberg fights Congress, defends "deadly" viral content on Facebook

Last edited:

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Apple vs Congress: What Tim Cook has to say on app shutdowns (censorship)

7-29-2020

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Con-egress for profit and absolute powers ,chrony capitalism are two peas in a pod,imo. We lost of nation by voting for the lesser or two evils for past 60 years.
It wasn't even for security we gave up our freedoms to these oligarchs. It was lazy complacentcy and greed.
Like the man said, those who give up freedom for security will lose both,paraquote.
Now the foxes who guard the ehn house have increased in numbers and taken over us.

Mr.Meer

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
7-31-2020
Ted Cruz sounds off on big tech titans, 'in bed with China'
Senator Ted Cruz comments exclusively on Congress' questioning of big tech leaders such as Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos, and what he believes is their true relationship with the Chinese Communist Party.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Trump despertly needed an adviser who knew the law of the land both Bill Of Rights AND Constitution. Not liberals in his family.

Latest posts