Thank You - A Small Problem Uploading A Story

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shouldn't normally be to large, but this morning we are dealing with a sizing issue. Give our gurus a few hours to work their magic, and try it again.

I'll patiently wait...I'll try again in the morning. Give the gurus plenty of time to sprinkle the magic fairy dust over everything.

After my 2nd wife died I somehow reconnected with my highschool girlfriend. We hadn't seen each other for 48 years. We have been married not for a little over 4 years.
--tort-

Tried to uploaded a 652 KB story this morning in PDF format. "The following error occurred The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."

So I broke the story in two parts. Part one is 478 KB also in PDF format. "The following error occurred The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."

I'll try again the first of next week.

Is there a way to increase the amount of characters allowed? I'd love to post Machinist's stories but one chapter is too big and the average size is 60-75 chapters!

Latest posts

Back