That's a "weapon cache"... LOL

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Member Extraordinaire
Neighbor
Last edited by a moderator:
"It was an ARSENAL!"
panic.gif

(total number of guns? =4)
Hotel Manager said:
"The weapons were legally registered to the man, and having them in his room was also legal.

"There was no danger," said Mike Dailey, manager at the hotel. "The gentlemen was here. He was a guest staying here. He left and then there was an FBI and police investigation."
If they checked the Hampton Inn in Kentucky during one of Phideaux's get-togethers, they'd need CPR.:ROLF:

That's exactly why I stopped issuing "disturbing online posts"

I didn't want my 3 guns drawing attention...

puXguIy.jpg

Let this be a lesson to us all.
nod.gif

If you are going to post "disturbing online posts" make sure you only show 3, not 4, of your tewoewist guns:
IMG_2833.JPG

*135 rounds of serious firepower without a mag-change:D.

^^ Niiiiiiiiiiiiice...!! ^^
Yeah, they ain't pretty and they don't smell nice, but they will spew lead non-stop.
The Cobray may not look like a pistol, but as ammo-finicky as 9mm's are, it will run absolutely anything (steel too) with Kalashnikov reliability.
I have yet to see it mis-feed. Surprisingly accurate after you learn the rear sight is not a "V" but a peep.
The Norinco, with Chinese drum, will run every single one of those 75 steel rounds without missing a beat. (caution, barrel will be hot:rolleyes:).
The RFB, once tuned to the 7.62 NATO ammo it runs, doesn't know it isn't a slow M60. Shoots thru 3/8" steel like cardboard.
Arncha' glad I didn't post 4! (but that would be a 'large weapons cache':lol:)

Let me help you out..send some to me! hehehe

I only have a pistol and a shotgun with a little supply of ammo but I have these:
Looks like I'm in deep doo doo. :lol:
We can all band together and help you out.
quickkiss75.gif

I want the 1970's original switchblade!:D
S5030701_e.jpg

I thought those were extinct!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have or have has two of the three. is that some kind of bull pup FAL on top?
7.62x51 KELTEC RFB with 30-round mag.
Amazing amount of firepower out to 300 yards in a small package, and definitely not your mama's AR in 22 caliber! :oops:

Last edited:
I love everything KetTec but only for a range toy. I have two and both have had to go back to the factory. I sent one back before I fired it, the other was problematic from the start.

I'd take the AR-10 over the RFB.

OUCH! I have this nasty fetish of being able to fix what I buy. probably why I stick to military lineage weapons.

Having said that, there was this one SKS, red bakelite stock, blade bayonet, S/N 700,000,0001 that was just cursed. We literally broke a nearly new rifle down for parts!
If you picked it up with the safety on, the trigger group fell out, if you turned it on its right side and thumped it, the top cover retaining pin fell out, the firing pin liked to hand so on occasion it slam fired too, damn near blew my head off! the parts fit well with other SKS we had so obviously the receiver was way out of spec. I sold it as a barrel for fifty bucks an a gun show.

OUCH! I have this nasty fetish of being able to fix what I buy. probably why I stick to military lineage weapons.

Having said that, there was this one SKS, red bakelite stock, blade bayonet, S/N 700,000,0001 that was just cursed. We literally broke a nearly new rifle down for parts!
If you picked it up with the safety on, the trigger group fell out, if you turned it on its right side and thumped it, the top cover retaining pin fell out, the firing pin liked to hand so on occasion it slam fired too, damn near blew my head off! the parts fit well with other SKS we had so obviously the receiver was way out of spec. I sold it as a barrel for fifty bucks an a gun show.
That's unusual for an SKS. Was it Chinese?

7.62x51 KELTEC RFB with 30-round mag.
Amazing amount of firepower out to 300 yards in a small package, and definitely not your mama's AR in 22 caliber! :oops:
Every American needs a 30 caliber battle rifle. ( a quote from an Appleseed instructor, long ago)

Every American needs a 30 caliber battle rifle. ( a quote from an Appleseed instructor, long ago)
He is right.
My friends that are so pumped up that their AR is all they will ever need, they get mad when I tell them:
"Shoot some animals with it and see how many run off"
The .223 was developed off of the .222 Remington, which was a varmint cartridge.
The .223 was intended to wound enemy soldiers so that others would be taken out of action by toting him off of the field.
The .30 caliber rounds have been the "man stopper" rounds since WW1.

I'd settle for a nice 6.5 or 7mm semi auto. Seems that the Swedes had a pretty good track record with their "low powered" 6.5 rifles. Big enough to do the job, and not so big as to create any other problems...

Latest posts

Back