The 13 Alien-Like Skulls Found in Mexico‏

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
just some more odd ball stuff. this is some more findings of the elongated skulls found around the world. mope-not cradle boarding as the old explanation was--mummified pregnant females with elongated skulls have been fiund and fetus also has the elongated skill. every continent has them. im not buying the alien skull theory-- i lean towards the annunaki -watchers - nephilim come to earth.

sull pretty fascinating. he has more links at the end of his story to click on for other sites

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/13-alien-skulls-found-mexico-001047

la marzulli has also done extensive research. fascinating stuff. LA Marzulli has been a guest on one of Steve Quayles 'conferences, some of the trailers of the conferences on Steve Quayle's web sites show Marzulli speaking.

just some more odd ball stuff. this is some more findings of the elongated skulls found around the world. mope-not cradle boarding as the old explanation was--mummified pregnant females with elongated skulls have been fiund and fetus also has the elongated skill. every continent has them. im not buying the alien skull theory-- i lean towards the annunaki -watchers - nephilim come to earth.

sull pretty fascinating. he has more links at the end of his story to click on for other sites

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/13-alien-skulls-found-mexico-001047
The angle is wrong to be "alien" Probably half breeds or less.
BUT if you want to know for sure, and its possible, check the DNA. you will find FAR LESS junk DNA than in our systems. What happened Jazzy? you used to yell at me for pointing this stuff out.

The DNA has been checked. The original finding showed some duplicate "human" DNA but no genetic reasons for the different rib count, the added volume of the cranium, or diseases that might contribute to the small size or malformations. The data was then reviewed by peers who reversed the findings of the original scientist. Rather than defend against the attack of his work and risk serious threats to his position he released the peer review findings and left it at that. Bone structure was found to be mature due to the joining of the two sections of the skull but it was later decided that the skeleton was from a new born or very young person - which contradicts the actual information.
Alien life does not exist so it had to be a diseased human skeleton. The problem of multiple findings of identical skeletons all over the earth keeps questions surfacing.

It is not alien, it is a genetic defect that has always been around and they were called 'waterheads' back in the day. That term has been scrubbed from the internet. I'm certain others here have seen one.
I actually knew a guy that had a head shaped like a giant kidney-bean.
He wasn't very smart but he functioned normally.
We will have to wait a long time before we can dig this skull up :rolleyes::
b2.jpg

Edit: It's like people that had 6 fingers on their hand. I saw a few.
Today that "problem" is corrected shortly after birth. :(
An estimated one in every 700–1,000Trusted Source babies is born with polydactyly, which means they have extra fingers on their hands or extra toes on their feet or both....Many doctors may surgically remove any extra fingers or toes at birth, as they do not consider these digits useful. They may also have concerns about the individual’s self-image later in life.
One that 'escaped' (not photoshopped):
325388_1100-1100x628.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, if it upsets the apple carts, it has to be made to go away. I'd love to get turned loose in the vaults of the Smithsonian and Vatican for a few days. the world would never be the same!

The DNA has been checked. The original finding showed some duplicate "human" DNA but no genetic reasons for the different rib count, the added volume of the cranium, or diseases that might contribute to the small size or malformations. The data was then reviewed by peers who reversed the findings of the original scientist. Rather than defend against the attack of his work and risk serious threats to his position he released the peer review findings and left it at that. Bone structure was found to be mature due to the joining of the two sections of the skull but it was later decided that the skeleton was from a new born or very young person - which contradicts the actual information.
Alien life does not exist so it had to be a diseased human skeleton. The problem of multiple findings of identical skeletons all over the earth keeps questions surfacing.
Alien life exists!!

Hi.
Yes. Yes it does.
Well the aliens are gonna hafta get in line and take a number. :waiting:
We only have room for so many weirdos in Washington D.C. and we are booked-up solid.gaah

Hey, Supe!!! How do ya know the aliens aren't ALREADY running the show? 🤣

That would explain EVERYTHING, wouldn't it? ;)
BTW, I've seen cats with six fingers or toes! No reason why there can't be humanoids with six fingers or toes! :rolleyes:
If the aliens were running the show, it wouldn't be near the trainwreck that it is today. :(
Speaking of cats, while my little brother was bored in college, he bred cats with extra toes. He even raised some that had 7 toes!:oops:
They looked like they had a catcher's-mitts as front paws:
Polydactyl-Cat-compressed.jpg

Sorry, no aliens were involved.:(

NICE MITTS!!! 😍
Back on topic. If you have studied even a little history, those are no different than the elongated skulls from the Egyptian monarchs that were forbidden to mate with anyone but family members for fear of having a child with a "normal" head. gaah
ccb2e5ab26ec75894499685ef5f3d452.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, about Obama MK-1 birth defect.
Cleopatra. 1/2 goddess. No idea why the heads do that on the human side, they're not that big on the alien side. But every "cousin" that ever visited left a little of itself here. Anuh or the Annunaki left that 6 finger trait, maybe some other cousin left that other angle of skull. funny little thing, it just dawned on me that the four major species in the galaxy are:
Human
Feline
Reptilian/raptorian (birds dummy)
And bovine.
The exact same faces on the throne of god right? No matter, it won't be much longer now, You'll be meeting some of my pals from the creek as long as you're very good and don't blow yourselves up.

Last edited:
Meet some of my pals, co workers and a couple of enemies.
Best buddy.jpg

big bad mal.png

My drinking buddy.
A goddess in my basement.png

My "girlfriend."
she gets around2.png
to be needing a ride yes.gif

Part 2
Anu halves (3).png

Other girlfriend.
the chick in the light.jpg

How she looks to somebody else that met her.
Ummm Wat.jpg

I can't tell you where she's from, I was asked not to, but this is pretty close! my weed smoking pal.
ancient-relics-1-1024x575.jpg

Bunch of little creeps, they're actually US from another universe. this is what too much genetic tinkering and crappy food will eventually do to us.
ummo-nordic-extraterrestrials-communicating-over-the-internet-video_og_image.png

Part of the Egyptian, Norse and Greek pantheons. They're not coming back, the lizards killed them all. :(
Semjase.jpg

An actual photo of One by Billy Meijer.

Last edited:
part three.
Dyzann1.png

Despite being identical to what we think of as Raptors, these guys are actually pretty cool.
insect-clipart-pray-mantis-3.png

Creepy, telepathic, carnivorous and supposedly on our side. Talking to one is like talking to an AI.
wub ja 3.png

Worst bunch of raping, slaving racists you NEVER want to meet. they killed off the "gods" and want to do the same to some of my cat buddies.
Stratavarious.png

More of US from that parallel future world. they mean well, they really do! but their war with the mutated bug eyed creeps has kind of left them a bit purpose driven, they literally live by Occam's razor, but all in all, they've not done too bad for starting as cannon fodder.

sekhmet_by_mago2007_d80jmxr-fullview.jpg

Lady Sekhmet.
She's one of the last "Old ones" left on earth. Our idiot ancestors deified her and the other explorers, much to their disgust. except Horus, it went to his head, but I'm not going to write a book about interdimensional politics. Maybe I should?

Last edited:
It is not alien, it is a genetic defect that has always been around and they were called 'waterheads' back in the day. That term has been scrubbed from the internet. I'm certain others here have seen one.
I actually knew a guy that had a head shaped like a giant kidney-bean.
He wasn't very smart but he functioned normally.
We will have to wait a long time before we can dig this skull up :rolleyes::
b2.jpg

Edit: It's like people that had 6 fingers on their hand. I saw a few.
Today that "problem" is corrected shortly after birth. :(

One that 'escaped' (not photoshopped):
325388_1100-1100x628.jpg
I wanted to make some unkind comments about inbreeding, etc., but I think I've said enough! I don't really think it is inbreeding in most cases, but once in a while it is.

OK, provided I don't get banned or flamed off the forum, you guys want to meet some elves next? Maybe Sasquatch?

Wow. this thread died fast huh?
*rubs paddles*
I don't think so.... CLEAR!!! BZZZZT!
This is the perfect place and time to discuss subjects that are UNCOMFORTABLE that don't involve some tranny twerking a ten year old or marrying his dog. OK, might have scared
some of you with the cats, so lets drop that and ask something else:
Why do we all remember giants?
Why do we all make pyramids?
Why do we all remember "war in heaven"?
Why do we all remember the flood?
Let old unkle Mags simplify it without even touching on religion. at one time, something happened on this planet that was so f*ked up, it not only became part of our psyche as a
species, it literally ate into out DNA! Now I know 90% of you think I'm nuts and half of what's left over KNOW IT, so lets forget the sweet nothings whispered in a crazy man's ear by his furry and not so furry alien girlfriends and look at the stuff WE as humans have found:
Giant bones.
Evidence of pre-human civilization.
Radioactive areas in places that are now deserts.
So many pyramids I'll bet you live near one!
A recipe for rocket fuel and blueprints for said rockets in ancient texts.
Blue eyed sky gods that got frisky with our women.
And finally, Elves! everybody has some version of them too!
Santa Anna said:
If you forget the past, you are doomed to repeat it! Well, looking at the crap going on, I believe we're in for the refresher course!
Happy Helter Skelter Y'all.

the ancient, pre ancient pre mankind history of this world has been hidden for thousands of years as time passed and people forgot. i loved digging out old ancient records of different culture and time frames to see the patterns compared to other nations that existed at that time.

stories of the giants are in every culture. fascinating story of one of the explores, de gamma? i forgot--but rounded the southern tip of south america, stopped here and there, made maps--stopped at one place where a local reported there were still giants alive in their area. this records still exists of the encounter. the exploreer with some locals met with one of the giants. thru interperter was told the giant says he is the last of his kind in the area he knew of.

bible says the fallen came to earth in rebellion against YHWH. set up their kingdoms, , mated with human women and created a new breed of super natural and human beings .

the elites today look like with their 'trans humanism' are trying to change humans. that nabiri guy with the WEF---flat out says homo sapians are going to be extinct --their plan---and the new trans-human will take over and be the future.

history just repeating itself. real ancient history.
bible is a pretty good guide book as to what happened and what is going to happen

Why did we have that fight in the first place then? we ought to be comparing notes and sharing resources! Don't let my path put you off. I happen to like a few Christians. Its not like I'm an atheist. LOL

Latest posts

Back