The article speaks for itself.....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can't be a hate crime the victim was white.

Think about this: There are over 165 million "Whites," and around 40 million "Blacks" in America. How many times have you ever seen news reports of Whites attacking Blacks? One that I can remember, when that kid shot those people in that church, in I believe Atlanta? Now how many reports of Blacks attacking Whites have you seen? Probably hundreds over the last three or four years. And "they" say race doesn't matter? And don't ya just love the media's forgetfulness when it is a Black involved....somehow the race is never mentioned. I've seen reports of robberies where the perp was clearly Black, but the robber's description sorta leaves that out....hey, "go look for a 5'8" guy wearing jeans and a t-shirt!!"

No one deserves that kind of treatment. And to top it off.ppl of all skin colors.nationalities. beliefs.etc etc has enslaved others since the begining of man.so it's not only the whites thats enslaved others..others has enslaved others as well.and yes.that includes whites being enslaved as well.and yes.it's still happening today.

Latest posts

Back