The Compound

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiwall

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Sentry posted a photo of a painting in another tread and I just thought about it too much. So I wrote this short story about the picture.
72775039_576802483064393_3846889478073722342_n.jpg

Attachments

• The compound.pdf
    266.6 KB · Views: 146
Very nice...........Thank You.

I favour a smaller group anyway so that set up is far too large for my liking, a large groups needs more resources to keep it going, and a compound that large is just waiting to be discovered by others.

Posting a picture takes 1/1000th the talent that writing a short story does, but you're welcome. I will be sure and post more pics like that in the prepper pics thread to inspire more stories like this.

There is probably more truth to this story than is comfortable to think about, sadly people have been lulled into a sense of being in a comfort zone of having food, water and shelter without a lot of effort, under a societal collapse I have a feeling that a majority of people won't survive very long. So the true is, this story is probably very close to what could happen.

There is probably more truth to this story than is comfortable to think about, sadly people have been lulled into a sense of being in a comfort zone of having food, water and shelter without a lot of effort, under a societal collapse I have a feeling that a majority of people won't survive very long. So the true is, this story is probably very close to what could happen.
yep, most people would not be able to start to think what to do, once the stores are empty and the power goes off that's the end for them. they can only survive if the system does, once the system collapses that's it for large numbers of the population.

Back