The Enemy Within

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacpacker

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Folks if any of you have time to watch all this. I'd love to hear your take on this vid. I haven't much more than started with it. But it has caught my ear with in 10 minutes. Things have changed for sure, and the Chinese have been given so much in the last 30 years, 50 actually, but 30 on a very high level to gain control over the US. Some thing to think about deeply.

Anyone who can take their attention off news for at least 10 minutes of listening to this may learn what some say is our most dangerous enemy within.
Now true or not I don't know but it sure should be looked into very thouroughly.
The man makes lots of sense and has evidence to bak it up iin many ways plus names of some top politicians involvements.

Clicking to 21..26-28 then click to 30-44 about how BLM are using hate speech to eleminate " white Christian Capitalism" to take over America.
Wonder why everyday the news is announcing another anti white program for minorities?
Minorities of America best get informed or its back to the life you left in whateve third world you came from which will be even worse than what you ran from to get here,because once America is gone it will be even worse.

I'm 35 minutes into video now.

Now on the last hour. It makes sense. We will watch the last hour now an see what else he says.
Maybe tomorrow ,I am too sleepy to sit still right now and concentrate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back