the little introduction to my homesteading cred no-one will read

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just read it and I see parallels to my past, to a certain extent, near the end of the resume, I remember what I said when I turned 40, "I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up." and I also remember what some famous philosopher said long ago, "The more I know, the more I know that I don't know." Also, I always strive to keep things in prospective and remember what a friend told me many years ago, "Don't break your arm patting your self on the back." Anyway, thanks David Bly, for posting the PDF, "Live long and prosper.", I like that saying as it is a blessing for peoples success in life.

lol I dunno, who's not accepting job offers if the price is right? Like I said though, very limited when it comes to auto mechanics, aside from the electrical. Much better with power systems. When this was written, it was a shorter resume, and we were looking for something like an intentional community or homesteading initiative to buy into. I think we'd still be interested in exploring them, sure. We'd certainly be a useful addition. But we're also in our 40s now, and rather accustomed to our comforts, so it'd be a pretty narrow band of opportunities to fit.

Latest posts

Back