The Memories

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lazy L

Old Cowpoke
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The Memories

“Frank William Two. Frank William Two. Do you hear me?”

Brad looked down at the gas gauge again. Eighth of a tank was all that remained. He purposely didn’t look at his wife in the passenger seat for fear she could read the start of panic on his face. Brad looked up at the rearview mirror at their children. Four children ranging from thirteen to six with all of the remaining family’s possessions stacked around, behind and on the roof above them. When they run out gas this time the six of them would be walking, leaving more of their possessions behind.

Attachments

• The Memories.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 156
The Memories

“Frank William Two. Frank William Two. Do you hear me?”

Brad looked down at the gas gauge again. Eighth of a tank was all that remained. He purposely didn’t look at his wife in the passenger seat for fear she could read the start of panic on his face. Brad looked up at the rearview mirror at their children. Four children ranging from thirteen to six with all of the remaining family’s possessions stacked around, behind and on the roof above them. When they run out gas this time the six of them would be walking, leaving more of their possessions behind.
LAAAAZY L Hey there. You worried us sick young man! Glad you made it home okay - by that I mean here with us :)

applause.gif

Latest posts

Back