The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME songs the Patch and Jac.

Tull was fantasitc live. I saw him twice at a 2000 seat theater. He was pretty old at the time but was still playing his butt off. I would have loved to saw him in the 70's. Zepplin as well.

Joan Jett
Crimson and clover

Synchronicity!
A month ago my daughters and I were watching youtube and I said no woman should sing this song, it is about a mans romantic love for a woman. I learned after they left that Jet is a lesbian. So here is my reply to that.

Maybe you know the Cha cha Slide? They play this at wedding receptions. All the kids know how.

No didn't learn that but it looks fun.
But there are more ballroom type steps in Disco than people realize.

Either way my fast moves are history like MC Hammer I can't touch this.But it is fun trying to dance even if short and slow motions.

I liked the Kinks songs.

Anyone here Disco? Somebody here mentioned ringing a bell and it came to mind. Not one I partically like.

No offence to anyone here, but disco SUCKED so bad. IMO it ruined music. Same with punk and grunge. At least on the rock side. I guess it's just normal progression. But when you hear a band like Kiss come out with a disco song, just makes you shake your head.

Latest posts

Back